·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Chris Bell
34609 location
flubyux2 at yahoo dot com for email and paypal
phone number supplied on request
NOTE: when sending a payment, include a note to tell me what you are buying. Don't just send me money. I may have several people making transactions at any given time.
-----------

Fidanza flywheel- $100 + shipping (updated 3/1/13)
(friction surface isnt terrible but not new)

ARP flywheel bolts- $25 SOLD
Arp main studs- $100
Arp head studs- $90

Ffi and tb -$300 + shipping (updated 3/1/13)
(4 liter plenum, golden eagle manifold, custom cantilever linkage for use with oem 7mgte cable, pre89 tb bored to 65mm with hand-fitted modular ford 4.6 plate, 3" polished and bead-rolled inlet, bell mouthed intake runners, clocked tps 180*, plugged and welded PVC/vacc nipples, 100% bolt-on)

Alternator, drop bracket, adjuster- $220 SOLD
(good alt matched to hand-milled billet drop bracket, matching bolts, Lower adjuster is cut/shortened/welded/dog legged, short length belt; clears ffi/tb, bolts on and adjusts like oem, 100% bolt-on)

PS high pressure hose- $60 SOLD
(-10 hose to connect ps to rack, deletes hard line, with metric-to-An adapters, 100% bolt on)

Raptor Racing 6-to-1 T4 manifold with x02racing v44 wastegate- $450 SOLD
(used for 2 months, probably won't clear gte oil filter, DEFINITELY won't clear gte PS resivoir, makes any 7m sound insane, has a v-band 44mm wastegate with a 14psi spring installed, extra 10psi spring, manifold and dump tube flanges, wg is stainless but has weld spatter on the body, I'll also include a custom bent -10an oil drain HARDLINE with 7m flange and greddy flange)

Downpipe starter- $80
-flanged for a greddy 4-bolt turbine discharge, 3" outlet for t67, t78 and small t88 turbos, pie cut sections and tig welded with 308ss filler, will clear firewall and start below the 45* floor board, should be safe enough to drive to the exhaust shop)

NA ps resivoir- $20 SOLD
(includes hoses and clamps and such, necessary for clearing altered T4 manifolds, and 4" turbo intakes)

Lower radiator Stainless hard pipe- $60 SOLD
(pair of black silicone couplers and polished 304ss hard pipe with non-slip beads tig welded on the ends, for use with e-fan conversion)

7mgte valve covers- $120 SOLD
(fully polished, shaved, PVC ports filled and milled, new -6an ports welded between the covers, -6an braided pcv crossover hose, -6an male on exhaust cam cover by lift hook for pcv catch can, coil pack studs removed, custom 3rd cover for use with Vvti cop ignition and gold-cadmium plated bolts)

2jzge Vvti cop- $120 shipped SOLD
(complete plug and play, extended sub-harness)

Dual feed fuel rail- $50 SOLD
(-6an inlets welded on both ends, -6an center return, bead blasted finish, flows better than -6an-to-metric adapters in stock ports with CSI return port)

7mgte t-belt cover- $25 shipped SOLD
(stealth-split upper like 1jz, can leave the top 1/3 off to expose top half of cam gears and keep lower half and tensioner/adjuster covered and protected, installs securely with oem fasteners)

Cam gears- $30 shipped
(custom powder coated in black, gloss finish)

89+ Left engine bracket with torque strut- $60 shipped (reduced from $85 10/17/12)
(Cast aluminum engine bracket for the 89+ cars and liquid mounts, clearanced for the pre89 engine torque damper bracket, includes OEM viscous damper AND a Becauseican solid torque damper originally sold for $80 and never installed; keep your 89+ car from tearing motor mounts [mount pictured is not included, sorry])

7mgte igniter- $60 shipped
(rotated, chopped mount for tucking wire harness under the fuse box to clean up engine bay, gray plugs for 89+)

Fields Vpc harness- $120/$60 shipped
(genuine 89+ Fields harness is $120; home-made version for $60 using good harness plugs and desoldered ecu socket, wires soldered to socket pins, shrink wrapped and stabilized with silicone)

Ecu- $60 shipped
(one gray plug, one yellow plug, both in working order)

Engine harness- $150 shipped SOLD
(for 1989 7mgte, gray ecu and dash plugs, in great shape, very few broken connectors, NEVER been spliced into for piggy backs!!!)

That's all I can think of...

·
4,931 Posts
Are those ARP studs new or used?

edit: I'll snag the n/a power steering resorvoir stuff for $20. If you remember which hose goes where that'd be awesome too :D

edit again: More interested in the bracket/bolts than the hoses. Let's see how many times I can edit this freakin post.

·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
pics added

BOB, probably not. the hood of the MK3 rides on top of the front-top corner of the plenum so the skeleton needs cut in that spot. i assume the MK2 has the same hood line. if you have more room under the hood, maybe youll be fine. i doubt its any wider so the strut tower clearance shouldnt be worse. its also pretty close to the mk3 brake booster. i had to dent mine in the 7oclock area to get this manifold to slide over the studs.

ill hook you up with the PS stuff. the hoses drop right into place once you mount the can and bracket to the fender. ill leave them hooked up to the bottle. the ARP's are used and whatnot. you should paypal me like $5 for shipping also ;) my address is flubyux2 at yahoo dot com

·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The 7m flange, greddy flange and hard pipe, $65 shipped.

·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll do it for $60 shipped to ya ;)

·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
$400 for the header if that's all you need.
$70 shipped for the ecu... $0 for the harness because there isn't one for sale.

·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
For you, it's $100 plus $100 shipping.

pic of homemade field's harness added, per request
this is set up for a Map-ECU. i left an inch or two on the relavant wires for installing the Map-Ecu. the AFM signal wire is cut, the blue wire is the input to the ecu. the green/red wire with the cap on it is the signal from the sensor which will need to be connected to the blue wire for people running a stock afm

·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
That's what the description says. That's why I said its plug and play. Remove the stock coil pack and plug this into the engine harness harness.

·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Several small parts prices updated to now include shipping costs!
7mgte gray plug harness for 1989 added also!!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts