Supra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a 6 month old Pit Bull... All black with a white chest... Ears are cropped. I was told his blood line is Gotti / Woods / Bouradeux or however you spell it..

Exteremely nice to humans.. Animals is another story... depending on the animal's size and etc.

His name is Duke... I'll try to get pictures up ASAP.

I was offering him for free to my friends, but no one can take him since we're all leaving to college and etc.... but the last time I gave away my dog to some girl on houston-imports.com.... she ended up selling him for 300 and making profit...

I paid for the dog... Paid for all his shots.. got him the top of the line food.... and paid for his croppings..

I don't want to ask for much, so I only ask that you take my dog, give him a good home, and hopefully be able to give me a hundred....

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Why did you take it in the first place? Dogs aren't toys, they are a commitment for the length of their lives. Shelters are full enough of dogs who were tossed aside when their owners got bored with them.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cherzra said:
Why did you take it in the first place? Dogs aren't toys, they are a commitment for the length of their lives. Shelters are full enough of dogs who were tossed aside when their owners got bored with them.
I picked him up 5 months ago with the intention of bringing him with my to College... Also at the time, I did not know i was going to be enlisted into the Army.

Now that I found out dogs are not allowed at my place... and a year after that I'll be in the Army.. I'm sadden to let my dog go.

I appreciate you being a great person worrying about dogs(and animals.) I take no offense to your comment, as I would say the same thing to someone else...

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Good :) Hope you find him a nice home. I'd give him away for free if I knew his new owner was a good one, even if some other guy offered me $200 for him. Hope you find him a good place.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cherzra said:
Good :) Hope you find him a nice home. I'd give him away for free if I knew his new owner was a good one, even if some other guy offered me $200 for him. Hope you find him a good place.
Excatly! I wanted a good friend of mine to take him because I knew he would be in a good home... but he just can't...

If I do find a good home, and 100% sure that I can see him in the future, I will give him away for free..

·
Registered
92 Posts
cherzra said:
very good comment

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Don't know if I'd take a pit that's not friendly towards other animals. That's like a loaded gun. Even it he's nice to humans, if that dog gets out and mistakes a kid for a small dog, or even attacks your neighbors pet, big lawsuit and lots of medical bills. Trust me.

I have a Saint that is not friendly towards other dogs, loves humans, but not dogs. She attacked our neighbors dog when it was off its leash. Technically it was not our fault, but how do you tell that to your neighbor whose 55lb Snouser just got mauled by a 150lb Saint? That cost me around $600 bucks.

·
Registered
61 Posts
If you can man try to keep the dog or let your parents take car of it for a while untill you can pick it back up again. Its hard on the dog to switch homes like that when it thinks you are its number 1 master and it can change its attitude to people when doing this.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts