Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
REVTECHRACING.COM
2,675 Posts
damn, i was just leaving quick check when the cops flew by me on the way there. i was on my way to a funeral. crazy. these are the same guys who robbed my bank a month ago.the wife tried to snap a few pics on her cell phone. ill see if they are good enough to post up.

·
Power shift that bitch!
1,518 Posts
Oh wow! an agent killed that close to home?!!!

i was robbed at gun point when i worked at a bank.
had to pick out of a line up and testify...needless to say i quit a few months later

·
Registered
555 Posts
dude where are you from and how come i havnt seen ur car around at all. i live in flemington and im in whitehouse all the time. if u were 1 mile away from that im like 2 miles away most of the time at a friends house. i drive a white na-t

·
REVTECHRACING.COM
2,675 Posts
dude where are you from and how come i havnt seen ur car around at all. i live in flemington and im in whitehouse all the time. if u were 1 mile away from that im like 2 miles away most of the time at a friends house. i drive a white na-t

surprised you dont see me and boostrush around town? he bought my red hard top and i have a white tt targa. i have family by you and im always in the area.
UPDATE the robber is cornered in whitehouse. my uncle is near there now and just called me...

·
Ex-hardtopper
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

I'm literally right in back of the old Car Parts building off 22. I really don't drive the Supra much (go figure) but I hardly EVER see Supras besides Bills (drift tt23) and Dres (dre99gsx) around the area. I don't think I've ever seen a white NA-T around here.

·
Registered
555 Posts
i saw a white tt the other day. there was police, fire trucks and an ambulance or something that went by and the tt supra pulled off the side of the road in hillsborough. stock body chrome wheels i think. happen to be you? we should meet up one of these days damn. i didnt realize how many supras were in the area.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
wow thats crazy, like 2 banks by me got hit too... my freind got robbed last friday by 3 guys at the bank...

people need to get a JOB...

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
I was watching this on TV this morning in my office, and checked it out on the Daily Record website, crazy so close to home like that. Did they end up getting that 3rd guy?

·
Ex-hardtopper
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I was watching this on TV this morning in my office, and checked it out on the Daily Record website, crazy so close to home like that. Did they end up getting that 3rd guy?

Yeah, they got him this morning around 8am. He checked in last night at a motel about 1/8 mile away from the bank down the highway. :1poke:

·
REVTECHRACING.COM
2,675 Posts
sorry to be offtopic but, has anyone seen that white n/a mkiv with a carbon hood and hatch rolling around? i see this thing everywhere in and out of my town. as if it were following me. and there are 2 old doctors that have a green 97 and a white 94 tt riding in the area in the summer time.there always in the bridgewater mall area.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts