Supra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
No Ego or Arrogance!!!!!!
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm learning to post pics, so here you go, work was done by Chris davis his done 3 supras.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
very very nice work, looks great!

wow, what products did he use and in what order?

·
hardtopper
2,409 Posts
lookin good Frank!!!

·
Registered
13,581 Posts
The name doesn't sound familiar to me. Does he post here? Does he work up near Philly? Mine needs that.

·
RIP Sean Taylor
484 Posts
Looks real nice franky....I need to get his number off you.

The guy lives in VA from what Frank tells me and details out of his house garage.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
oooo sheayut that came out great! i wanna get mine detailed now lol :)

howmuch did it cost??

·
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The name doesn't sound familiar to me. Does he post here? Does he work up near Philly? Mine needs that.
No his not near philly,but you are not far, couples of hours and you be here in no time, or he comes to you get in touch with him I posted his link.I'll tell you guys my car its never been this clean.and my car has poor paint.If you have original paint yours:agreed will come out better than my did.:agreed:

·
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks real nice franky....I need to get his number off you.

The guy lives in VA from what Frank tells me and details out of his house garage.

You need to come by and see it for your self.:)

·
It's all ball bearings...
889 Posts
The guy who did Frank's car, Chris at RefinedDetailing.com, also works on location, he came and did my MKIV at my house yesterday. He said he had done details from B'more to Charlottesville, so provided you have the right garage setup he can be mobile. He also uses a variety of products and doesn't seem to have a set line he always sticks with, rather he will use different products depending on your color and paint condition. Highly recommended!
Chris

·
Banned
80 Posts
Wow, that looks badass. Almost looks like you got a new paint job, Franky! :)

I def need to get his contact info to have the z06 done. :agreed:

·
11,221 Posts
Do you mind giving us an idea of what someone like him would charge on a full exterior job, or what your particular rates were? The detail shops around here charge from 150-225ish or so, but I don't believe I've ever gotten the paint to look as good as that. Also they only spend around 2-3 hours or so.

·
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wow, that looks badass. Almost looks like you got a new paint job, Franky! :)

I def need to get his contact info to have the z06 done. :agreed:
Yes sir.This would do for now untill I get the car painted.:agreed:

·
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Do you mind giving us an idea of what someone like him would charge on a full exterior job, or what your particular rates were? The detail shops around here charge from 150-225ish or so, but I don't believe I've ever gotten the paint to look as good as that. Also they only spend around 2-3 hours or so.
it took him 8 to 9 hours.about 50 an hour,but it was worth it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts