1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a before picture

Here is the after

http://img443.imageshack.us/my.php?image=2007050620060293132ta1.tif

This enginebay woulld not look no where near this nice if it wasnt for nuneztt. If it was up to me i would have just bolted all this stuff on and called it a day.If you want to get any work done for a reasonable price and your located in Fl pm him he will hook you up. I would also like to thank Sean at titan for the hook up on the parts and great customer service. Also a big thanks to scnat for the tow up there. Now its time to hit the dyno. Then the streets :)

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry for the really bad before pic. I had to dig one up lol.
I will have better pics of the enginebay later this week i was just really happy its done :) .

·
Premium Member
6,638 Posts
No prob buddy. now you just need some tires, and real intercooler and then some practice..
DP was made at Titan..
Mike FTW.........

·
Inline6Performance
1,482 Posts
By the way Chris, do you sell any weight loss diet pills or something like that? That is what the before and after pictures usually look like, LOL.

Car turned out great! It went from a bolt on style kit to fabricating all intercooler piping to polishing. the car should be a nice sleeper!

·
Single Turbo
711 Posts
That intake mani looks nice! What turbo is that? What hp #'s are you looking at?

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That intake mani looks nice! What turbo is that? What hp #'s are you looking at?
What i like about the intake mani is that you dont have to move the battery to the trunk and its simple. it is a gt72dbb. No hp numbers yet I havent had a chance to get to a dyno. I will in the near future.

·
Premium Member
6,638 Posts
Sean- is that the VW intake mani? Or one from Titan?
no mike (NUNEZTT) makes them, PM him im sure he will give you a good deal.

By the way Chris, do you sell any weight loss diet pills or something like that? That is what the before and after pictures usually look like, LOL.

Car turned out great! It went from a bolt on style kit to fabricating all intercooler piping to polishing. the car should be a nice sleeper!
as usual mike, car turned out well. i hope you plan on running your car at the meet.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts