Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,991 Posts
Awesome video and run Kean! Congratulations on an awesome time! :bigthumb: Thats by far the best video of a T71 supra I've ever seen. :drooling:

xsentrixsupra said:
Good job Kean, I can't read the numbers in the end though, it looked like a 10.xx? either way, congrats :)
Looked like a 10.5 @ 132mph to me. :dunno:

·
Registered
904 Posts
Dave C said:
yeah seriously
That BL Tranny is awesome. No loss of boost between shifts. Seamless gear shifts.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It's the stock built tranny for the people that are wondering.

here's the 2nd pass of the night. Playing with the AEM, tweaked it a bit more. Still low boost and not locked up. O yeah, and Justin Nenni at Tuning Concepts is the one that's tuning the AEM =) The car runs great. Thanks Justin!!

I've been playing with different converters but this one is too loose. It results in the transmission shifting out of gear too quickly for the speed it's going....

A little better time. :)

http://boostlogic.q-east.net/noindex/keanshakedown2.wmv

Hopefully i'll be posting some 9 second vids in a couple weeks when i get the converter worked out and the AEM tweaked some more :p

·
Registered
3,636 Posts

·
SupraForums Manufacturer
3,333 Posts

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I don't know if that's accurate... I can get full boost ~1.4 bar at 4200 rpms in 3rd gear and an unlocked stock torque converter :p

Maybe a second gear locked pull would be more accurate? About 45mph to 120mph?

BLKMGK said:
Kean - how about shooting me some datalogs. :) A nice 3rd gear pull from LOW RPM would really show the spool on that puppy! If you've got any AEM\6spd customers pass the word. It would really help answer some of the spool questions everyone asks.

Ref -> http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=152631

·
SupraForums Manufacturer
3,333 Posts
Kean said:
I don't know if that's accurate... I can get full boost ~1.4 bar at 4200 rpms in 3rd gear and an unlocked stock torque converter :p
Those logs are actually on the laptop..... want em blkmgk?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts