dupli-color vinyl color gloss black

kragen has it too but its like more expensive

thanks for the positive feedback :D

gotta see if it lasts though
so far it duznt rub off the back seats

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
How's the cloth part feel after coloring it? Does it feel all stiff? aight peace :wtf:

·
V A S U P R A S
2,341 Posts
i used that automotive interior dye on out cloth desk chair (which was orange). I used the black. IT took a ton of coats to get it to black. It felt really rough. It wore totally off in about 3 months. I would suggest having your interior re-done in black cloth or leather.

D

·
0 Posts
a70 said:
i used that automotive interior dye on out cloth desk chair (which was orange). I used the black. IT took a ton of coats to get it to black. It felt really rough. It wore totally off in about 3 months. I would suggest having your interior re-done in black cloth or leather.
Agreed. I tried the spray on stuff, it cracked within a month, and flaked off.. i'm looking to get it all recovered now.

·
aka FredMk3
586 Posts
Looks damn good man!!:cool:

But please dye those yellow speaker covers black too!;)

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hahah the cloth still feels pretty soft not stiff at all. It did smell a lot though, had to leave the windows down for a few days. It didnt take that many coats to cover the cloth. The backseat took around less than 1/4 the bottle and dried quickly.
Ill try to keep it updated on the wear and tear.
thanks

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah the name means a lot to me hahaha....

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
a70 said:
:( :( :( :( am i missing something
:stupid:

and I did my doors that way, except the center part i left with the leather blue and around where the vinyl is I painted black, its pretty good, no flakes and still soft as a baby's butt... and btw it looks good man, aight peace :wtf:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts