Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Snapped a picture of the bike today- it has a full tune and it dyno'd at 162hp before the full akrapovic exhaust. I have some track fairings for it also, ill get some pictures with it on. Ill do a photo shoot with the rest of the bikes hopefully ill get a couple good pics.

·
road hazard
452 Posts
beautiful bike! :bigok:

but i find it hard to believe that it put out 162hp stock. 162hp WITH full exhaust, yes. but without a full exhaust doesn't sound right.

do you have the dyno sheets of the before and after the full exhaust?

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its not stock- the bike had a cut out exhaust (basicly cut pipe) before the akrapovic went on. I might of lost a couple of ponies with it actually.

·
-=R1der=-
371 Posts
toysupra1 said:
beautiful bike! :bigok:

but i find it hard to believe that it put out 162hp stock. 162hp WITH full exhaust, yes. but without a full exhaust doesn't sound right.

do you have the dyno sheets of the before and after the full exhaust?
I second that notion. I remember an 05 Gixxer 1k done on the same dyno as mine and it got 152 with no mods.

Maybe your talking about crank.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The plate is behind the tire- you can see it its right behind the right passenger peg.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Anthracite93 said:
nice and tucked...i like it...is that a custom bracket that you made or can you purchase those...sorry for all the questions, i'm relatively new to the bike world

jim
Its a CF bracket and you can hang the plate as low as you want.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts