Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

Yes the time has come. I am officially selling my Blitz Z2's with almost new Bridgestone Potenza S03 rubber on them. Rubber has maybe 150 miles on it if that.

275/35/18 rear 245/40/18 front

18X10 rear, 18X9 front

Fitment is ideal for running Brembo 14" big brakes as you can see in the pictures. Blitz 03's and other models will not clear brembo big brakes FYI!

Wheels have pressure sensors already installed for wireless digital tire pressure/temperature. I can source the cabin head unit for the system to complete the package. I "could" take them out but its a hassle and I personally think mounting, un-mounting, and re-mounting tires is just asking to damage a bead. Also after living with digital tire pressure and temp there is no way I could go back and I highly recommend it.

Ill get pics up this afternoon once I have a chance to take some.

Wheels are used but are in very good condition. Less then 2K miles on them in the last 3 years. (if it was actually any where near 2K I would be amazed) Those who know me know the car almost never gets driven. 326 miles on it last year alone and that was a good year... SO again they are used and will have some used wheel appearance but NO, ZIP, ZERO, curb rash what so ever.

Wheels and tires come together so please dont ask me to seperate as I will not do so.

Shipping is calculated by zip code but tends to be $135-150.00 shipped individually and fully insured by fed-ex.

Those who have purchased used wheels from me in the past can state there experiences.. Or you can read through my trader rating's.

Retail price for wheels alone is $3,120.00 MVP's price for wheels alone is $2750.00 both figures are before shipping.

My price for Wheels and Tires and Sensors (over $1000.00 in rubber and $200 in sensors) is $3100.00

No low balls please so don't bother. I am far from desperate to sell the wheels and tires and would rather just keep them then give them away.

E-mail me directly for more information. [email protected]

I would post more pics but I am out of photobucket space. :(

Thanks

Ben

·
Registered
298 Posts
I have seen these wheels in person and much like everything on Ben's Supra they are perfect. I would without a doubt buy them if my funds weren't ties up in other places.

Whoever picks these up will be a happy, happy man...

·
Premium Member
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Max, kind of you to post. :)

·
Turbos and Tattoos FTW
1,981 Posts
I can vouch for these wheels i see them all the time. They are so damm clean its unreal. Buyer wil not be disappointed.

·
Premium Member
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Andrew. :)

·
Premium Member
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry for the delay in pics guys. They may go locally which would of course be preferred so as to avoid shipping. However currently they are still up for grabs.

Thanks

Ben

·
Premium Member
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes they certainly are. :)

·
Premium Member
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
pics finally posted. Ran out of space though so couldnt add more.

·
MONKEY TURBO FTMFW!!!!!
738 Posts
This wheels are super clean, and are worth every cent.

·
Premium Member
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
*******SOLD*******

Thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.