Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
a few pics of the latest toy. ive always drooled over the 96/97 993 Twin Turbos (last of the air cooled 911 turbos) ever since the "Kills Bugs Fast" poster :) imo porsche nailed the styling and then broke the mold after the 993TT, but now u can see a bit of the 993 influence back in the 997. first time ive done blk rims on a black car and i love it. i thought the "stealth" look would NOT attract too much attention...boy was i wrong.

hoping to get some better shots with hungwin jza80, mkivowner, and others soon. hope my orange side markers dont blind you :)

Stage 1 - ECU & tune
Lowered on Bilstein PSS9 adj susp
GHL Muffler Bypasses
19" HRE 542R (8.5f/11r) -- black powdercoated centers with polished lip
235/35/19 and 295/30/19 Conti SC2s

·
IG UPDATES @ #BADMTHRFUKR
1,936 Posts
The car looks awesome with those wheels......wow. I know the poster that you are talking about, I saw it in my Excellence mag. I love there advertisements lol

·
IG UPDATES @ #BADMTHRFUKR
1,936 Posts
Hey,vntperformance...if i'm not mistaking,those cars have 400hp at the flywheel. Very expensive to modify for Big HP but i still love them.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks guys :)

Daniel said:
Hey,vntperformance...if i'm not mistaking,those cars have 400hp at the flywheel. Very expensive to modify for Big HP but i still love them.
vntperformance: exactly as Daniel says..it can be done, but its VERY expensive to modify for BIG HP!

Stock: AWD Twin Turbo with 400HP/400TQ. the stock K-16 Turbos are good to ~450 hp.

Mods: Stage 1: 470 / Stage 2: 500 / Stage 3: 540 (K24 bigger turbos) / Stage 4:600+++

as with any car its all a f(x) of your wallet, but if u want HIGH HP potential in a turbo p-car, the 996tt is the better choice. i prefer the 993tt for its styling and its rawness compared to a 996tt though. the 997tt or 997GT3 is what im looking fwd to :)

·
Kancho Battle Garage
850 Posts
Excellent looking car! Im sure it hauls ass too,

·
040-MK4 Only 19Kmiles
423 Posts
Paul man,
Do Not Turn My Car into Gold Ok!!! :) :bowdown: :)

·
Registered
859 Posts
Dave Capone said:
Best looking turbo porsche ever made

100% AGREE!

I've drooled over these cars since I was a child........If I ever find the right car for the right price.....The Supra will, without a doubt, leave the stable.

·
966 Posts
Paul, omg, siiick glorified Beetle!!! :bowdown:

I keed... just give me a ride before you sell this one! I never got to experience the SRT-10. We need to scout out some locations for our future shoot.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts