Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to make this thread for all who wants to make turbo swap. Kean is a great businessman, and he helps me to decide witch turbo will be good for my goal. He is always answering my questions A.S.A.P. He also purchased me Turbokit and Fuel kit for my swap, and has send it to Europe. Only one problem was with stupid BAX Global that puzzle paletes, and my palet was delivered 14days later, but there was to error on BL side.

So, if you want to buy some parts – just ask at Kean, he is fast and solid! :bigthumb:

Thank you BL & Kean

I will post some news about swap progress later.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)

·
Registered
Joined
·
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)




 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,850 Posts
OMG, that is one of the meanest sounding clips I ever saw. Very very nice.
 

·
Under Construction
Joined
·
555 Posts
Veta said:
I decided to make this thread for all who wants to make turbo swap. Kean is a great businessman, and he helps me to decide witch turbo will be good for my goal. He is always answering my questions A.S.A.P. He also purchased me Turbokit and Fuel kit for my swap, and has send it to Europe. Only one problem was with stupid BAX Global that puzzle paletes, and my palet was delivered 14days later, but there was to error on BL side.

So, if you want to buy some parts – just ask at Kean, he is fast and solid! :bigthumb:

Thank you BL & Kean

I will post some news about swap progress later.

Spools like a mofo and sounds insane. Congrats!! I can't wait to finish up my car :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TO4EMK3 said:
sounds good and looks good. What tire do you on that beast?
Must say "ONLY" 235/40R18 front and 265/35R18 rear. I have BFG Drag Radials 275/35R18 in garage but my supra needs some modification on rear wheel housing.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
kuuligan said:
holy shit!! it does sound amazing!!!

can you post more details about your setup? what exhaust are you using?

cant wait to get my car finished too :bigthumb:
4sp auto -> 6sp man swap
MAP-ECU (to get rid of MAF)
BL T67Ptrim
BL Fuel kit
EXEDY Twin disk carbn/carbon clutch
APEXi GTspec 3,75" exhaust
APEXi AVC-R (now only for watching, with no boost seting)
NGK6097 (NGK3330 was not good idea, bad bad idle)
Some Greddy Gauges & LM1
Removed EGR
Removed TCS (now only in intake, but in future all asamble around it)
18"OZ Superlegerra
KYB AGX + Eibach springs
Greddy Strut tower bar

i dont remember now what else.....


Oh HKS Super SQV :bigthumb:

and my own built BCC!
 

·
LexusTico
Joined
·
3,172 Posts
wow... amazing sound :eek3:

do you have the wastegate dump tube vented to atmosphere or back into the exhaust?

I just ordered a turbo kit today and I must have watched your video about 15 times... I can't wait for it to get here :sadwavey:
 

·
non supra owner
Joined
·
1,775 Posts
Veta said:
4sp auto -> 6sp man swap
MAP-ECU (to get rid of MAF)
BL T67Ptrim
BL Fuel kit
EXEDY Twin disk carbn/carbon clutch
APEXi GTspec 3,75" exhaust
APEXi AVC-R (now only for watching, with no boost seting)
NGK6097 (NGK3330 was not good idea, bad bad idle)
Some Greddy Gauges & LM1
Removed EGR
Removed TCS (now only in intake, but in future all asamble around it)
18"OZ Superlegerra
KYB AGX + Eibach springs
Greddy Strut tower bar

i dont remember now what else.....


Oh HKS Super SQV :bigthumb:

and my own built BCC!
nice! your rpm's rise at an insanely fast speed. any plans for a dyno?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
SupraTico said:
wow... amazing sound :eek3:

do you have the wastegate dump tube vented to atmosphere or back into the exhaust?

I just ordered a turbo kit today and I must have watched your video about 15 times... I can't wait for it to get here :sadwavey:
Vent to atmosphere :bigthumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
kuuligan said:
nice! your rpm's rise at an insanely fast speed. any plans for a dyno?
This fast rise of RPM is caused by EXEDY clutch that has only 24lbs

About DYNO: I must find some Dyno that can hold this power :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
SiFreak said:
That's a wicked sounding car :) Must be lots of thrill driving it
My hands are allways shaking when i come out of the car :)
 

·
J-Spec 4 Life
Joined
·
938 Posts
SupraTico said:
I must have watched your video about 15 times...
Ha i've been watching for the past 10minutes :)

car sounds amazing. makes me wnat to go single even quicker
 
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Top