Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so every thursday i roll with some friends down to the local sonic where you see every type of car. and lately theres this one guy who goes with us who has a black 3000GT TT VR4. the first week he went with us i heard him talking about how fast his car was and that he was right at 500hp. so i didnt even think about it, i was like wow nice i'll leave you alone cause im at best probably 320. (3"turbo back FMIC with 2.5" hard pipes and n intake) so anyways as this week he comes again and the whole entire time hes sayin he has a MK4 Supra TT and a Skyline TT and i was like well why dont anyone ever see these, but i didnt say that, im very quiet and just observe idiots most of the time. well on the way home what do you know the light happens to turn red and im right next to him. i get on it alittle so i know he knows what i want, Green and i take off i got a perfect launch as i hit 100 i look back and i have about 4 cars on him it was like he wasnt even trying, so i let up he comes up again this time im in third all spooled up and we slow down to about idk 40 or so ( im watchin where i go so i dont crash) and i honk 3 times and go and again i killed him this time at least 6 cars, so we pull in to QT and im like man i really fried my clutch on that launch and hes like yeah ur pretty fast, and i was like yeah man im only at best 320HP and i weigh alot. and hes just like yeah it sounds good that was fast. and the rest of the night he didnt say anymore! and the more i thought about it, i looked at his car there isnt even a FMIC or exhaust on it, DUH that shoulda been my first clue about his bullshit 500HP story. i do like his car though---but cant stand him!

· Registered
3,095 Posts
so every thursday i roll with some friends down to the local sonic where you see every type of car. and lately theres this one guy who goes with us who has a black 3000GT TT VR4. the first week he went with us i heard him talking about how fast his car was and that he was right at 500hp. so i didnt even think about it, i was like wow nice i'll leave you alone cause im at best probably 320. (3"turbo back FMIC with 2.5" hard pipes and n intake) so anyways as this week he comes again and the whole entire time hes sayin he has a MK4 Supra TT and a Skyline TT and i was like well why dont anyone ever see these, but i didnt say that, im very quiet and just observe idiots most of the time. well on the way home what do you know the light happens to turn red and im right next to him. i get on it alittle so i know he knows what i want, Green and i take off i got a perfect launch as i hit 100 i look back and i have about 4 cars on him it was like he wasnt even trying, so i let up he comes up again this time im in third all spooled up and we slow down to about idk 40 or so ( im watchin where i go so i dont crash) and i honk 3 times and go and again i killed him this time at least 6 cars, so we pull in to QT and im like man i really fried my clutch on that launch and hes like yeah ur pretty fast, and i was like yeah man im only at best 320HP and i weigh alot. and hes just like yeah it sounds good that was fast. and the rest of the night he didnt say anymore! and the more i thought about it, i looked at his car there isnt even a FMIC or exhaust on it, DUH that shoulda been my first clue about his bullshit 500HP story. i do like his car though---but cant stand him!
Probably not even a VR4 lol prolly just bought the decal and put it on his car you shouldn't be able to outlaunch him...other scenario is he started in like 5th gear for the roll and is a retard driver haha.

· Registered
13,982 Posts
way to set the guy straight...no matter what he really has

· Registered
43 Posts
Nice kill and a funny story. One day, you should ask him to pop the hood. To really see what kind of motor he's using. Maybe its a Vtec lol

· Registered
408 Posts
yo jedsred88...nice kill bro. if i may ask which sonic was it since i know of a few....good kill tho. I hatepeople like that. Back when i had my black VW golf VR6 some guy came up goin hey what you runnin man? I said oh just this little VW.... he was like hey ill run you for slips, I say im down cuz he just got out of a 4 door 96 neon. lol. Then i got the while oh no not this car. I uh gotta go home ang get my other car :blah: lol some people man

· Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yo jedsred88...nice kill bro. if i may ask which sonic was it since i know of a few....good kill tho. I hatepeople like that. Back when i had my black VW golf VR6 some guy came up goin hey what you runnin man? I said oh just this little VW.... he was like hey ill run you for slips, I say im down cuz he just got out of a 4 door 96 neon. lol. Then i got the while oh no not this car. I uh gotta go home ang get my other car :blah: lol some people man

Its the Sonic down in Chesterfield valley. no i only go down there on thursday nights. it would be cool if you guys roll with me and the other guys down there next time, PM me with ur number so i can text you. btw this guys name is Kyle, i think hes very early 20s

· Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yup a 17 year old street racing a supra is pretty scary.

loll why? i dont street race often at all. besides no one else would show this kid. belive me i had a friend killed in a street race at speeds of 90+ worst sound ever. i went to the track the other day, that was fun even though i sucked

· Working OT
9,049 Posts
loll why? i dont street race often at all. besides no one else would show this kid. belive me i had a friend killed in a street race at speeds of 90+ worst sound ever. i went to the track the other day, that was fun even though i sucked
The track does blow. I'm not attacking you for street racing ( because we've all done it ) I'm just just saying be careful. When I was 16-17 I drove a slow ass n/a fc rx-7 I'm glad I did too because I probably would have killed myself if I had a TT supra. I've just heard too many stories about kids driving cars too fast too you and hurting themselves. Nick Hogan is a prime example.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.