Supra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Original Owner
3,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
100 octane, 21 psi , 89k mi stock slipping clutch

434rwhp

the red line is the 21psi run, notice how there is a massive spike and dip due to the slipping clutch.

i'm confident we could have made 440-450rwhp if i had an upgraded clutch

thanks to anthony (ammo) at Technik for they dyno tuning, zolti and anthony do great work!

Ian at "The Shop" for the vpc chip

Ryan @ "ryan's home" for the afr install

and Vic Martino for the VPC

mods are listed on the sheet below

·
Original Owner
3,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Mods: vpc, cai, afr, jun cam gears, cf ti hks exhaust, hpf 3row fmic, apex intake, blitz sbc-id,

·
MSB for Life! :D
1,004 Posts
nice #s curtis.

so you have a vpc now, or you just borrowed it for the dyno run?

·
Original Owner
3,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
got a vpc now

·
Hardtopper Once Again!
1,709 Posts
Nice numbers but by looking at the A/F chart at the bottom you are running rich between 3,500 and 4,000 and too lean between 4,250 and 5,500. I am not to knowledgable when it comes to A/F but most people seem to run in the mid to high 11's and you appear to hit into the 13's :dunno:

·
Filmmaker
2,719 Posts
i was like theres no way hes making that little of power with a single turbo!! lol then i saw your BPU+ and im LIKE DAMN nice numbers dude, and i absoutly love your supra man great job!

Matt

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Nice numbers, im assuming the flat a/f curve at ~12 is your final tuned run? Does your boost hold until redline?

·
Hardtopper Once Again!
1,709 Posts
mcoski said:
Nice numbers, im assuming the flat a/f curve at ~12 is your final tuned run? Does your boost hold until redline?
I didn't even see that line but I would assume so, regardless the numbers are very good. Update us with new numbers once you get your new clutch.

·
Original Owner
3,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
TT TRD said:
I didn't even see that line but I would assume so, regardless the numbers are very good. Update us with new numbers once you get your new clutch.
at 19 psi the ar is 12:1 all the way to redline

however

at 21psi the a/r started leaning out and my clutch gave... thats when we stopped tuning

basically when i get a new clutch in, i will add a fuel pressure regulator and richen that spot up before additional tuning. i don't plan on running 21psi too often, and deginately not before i get my new clutch in, but thanks for the compliments

like i said 450 rwhp would not have been a stretch had my clutch held =(

-Curtis

the runs were done at technik in santa monica

www.technikpower.com

·
Vitesse
673 Posts
Curtis, as I already said you car def still has more in it man. Let me know when your ready to clean things up a bit more and dyno your baby again. Thanks for the kind words man. :bigthumb:

Anthony

·
Administrator
17,247 Posts

·
MadPhotoCat
618 Posts
Very nice on the numbers Curtis.......AMMO's shop is like truly clean! Shhhheeeeeesh! :) Gotta get up there one day.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts