Supra Forums banner

My buddy's miura corse blue Gallardo

5K views 74 replies 27 participants last post by  Mr. Wob 
#1 ·
See less See more
#22 ·
OMG I love Miura Corse Blue. Too bad I sat in a Gallardo and they don't fit me. Last thing I want to do to a Lambo is pull out the OEM seats and pop some crappy aftermarket ones in. Oh well, guess I'll chop my lats off and then I'll be set. :cool:

#23 · (Edited)
jeremyhelling said:
OMG I love Miura Corse Blue. Too bad I sat in a Gallardo and they don't fit me. Last thing I want to do to a Lambo is pull out the OEM seats and pop some crappy aftermarket ones in. Oh well, guess I'll chop my lats off and then I'll be set. :cool:
Edit: Ignore this post.

#25 ·
SiFreak said:
I am sure of one thing... for the right price, they will make seats that fit you. :)

Not on a used Lambo. I'm not a baller so I gotta buy the used junk. I've got a 54" chest and a lot of it is lats so it makes it difficult to fit into seats built for a 170lb Italian man. The side lumbars are so narrow that my back literally doesn't touch the back of the seat. VERY uncomfortable.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.