Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 134 Posts

· Registered
2,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I figured I should start documenting everything I do to the ole Supra

I bough the car as a NA with horrible looking interior and was completly a mess. I took the car to a shop to do a TT swap here in Daytona Beach. I can see that it is still running however I wish I would have done it myself or taken it to a more well known shop for a much cleaner swap.

There is alot to be desired and am just now comfortable taking doing alot of things myself. The car has went through some upgrades mostly minor but am going to begin the small trubo upgrade soon =)

Anyways since I dont have everything documented I figured no better time than now.

The previous owner was on some good drugs because it had a "custom" sound system where he decided to fiberglass, glue, epoxy, staple etc all this SHIT into the trunk area. I had the wires for the audio system ran by soundcrafters and they spet over 4 hours cutting the crap out of the back just enough to run the wires. I should have taken photos as baby Jesus shead a tear.

Also had a buddy who has a shop drop in a TT pump and he spent 2-3 hours cutting shit out to get to the line back there...Yes a true nightmare. Well here are soem pics after the hours everyone has put into to clean it up, I really wish I had them form the start.

Still far from finished....

· Registered
2,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
They beat down the targe holders...

Here is after a TON of cleaning still not close to being finished.

· The Great Kruso
4,230 Posts
Saved 10 :dunno:

· Registered
2,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
bahh beat me too it. Had to wait the 60 seconds lol That should be good for now. Well back to grinding..

· Registered
2,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Not really to much to update been flooding down here in Florida. So I went and started taking a few things off.

I also noticed the bumper only had 1 screw holding it on the driver side.....

· Registered
2,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Here are a few of the items to still put in....

· Factory RSP Hardtopper
2015 Ram 2500 Coal Roller
2,925 Posts
Man this looks like a lot of work. Call me when your ready to start it up. Until then, I'm going diving in the Keys.:)

· Registered
2,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ahh someone has jokes =)

I started a little bit on the dash. I dont know if it is going to require the whole dashboard to come out we will see.

· Registered
2,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yea it will be fun.

I have more parts on the way. and more than in those pics going to lay everything out and take pics tonight or tommorow you guys tell me what you think =)

1 - 20 of 134 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.