·
boosted for life
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Yah damn canadians with front plates lol

·
ƒ=1/2π(√k/m)
10,143 Posts
Seems you molded the bomex rears into the car?

Finally... someone does it the right way.

Look how much better it looks.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Totally agree with Brent. The car looks so much better with the rears molded. 2 things i would change one the rims and 2 the front bumper. Other than that man the car looks awsome.

·
boosted for life
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yah new rims will come but for now these will do. Im not sure what to do with the front yet but im sure it will get changed.

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
Looks real good. I don't normally liked shaved moldings but I dig yours.

·
ƒ=1/2π(√k/m)
10,143 Posts
Wow... I am surprised I didn't even notice the mouldings were gone.

It's kinda 944'ish.
Cool.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
damn bro, where in ontario are you located?
nice ride

·
Supra Enthusiast
2,382 Posts
not sold on the mouldings being gone but I'm sure you love it and that's what counts! I'm sure I'd love it if I saw it in person

·
always watching
362 Posts
yeah I'm usually not one for no mouldings either but yours looks good.. I agree though, new bumper and wheels needed. be different though get the doluck, something different then the gracer or bomex front. I like em but everyother has em.

·
*I see you*
668 Posts
Looks VERY nice. The front bumper chop isn't to my liking, but it isn't my car. Also, I'm not a fan of internet jargon, but PRE'89 FTMFW!!!

Nice work man.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Looks really nice, but you have to do something with that front end. It's like 2 inches higher than the sideskirts and looks awful. I think a Greddy front would finish it off nice.

·
Banned
5,941 Posts
That looks sick, good sick I like it! How difficult is it to do a "no side moulding" job. And what is involved.

·
Registered
71 Posts
AlexSmith said:
That looks sick, good sick I like it! How difficult is it to do a "no side moulding" job. And what is involved.
I don't even want to go there. I'm in the middle o fdoing it. Its alot of welding!
That's why when I see one, I appreciate it more now :sadance:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts