Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
oh my god, this thing isnt tuned, and im stepping up the boost slowly. i just came back from an 18 psi run on a back road, and holy shit,

words can not describe this. i dont have a vid camera, and not like a vid would even do this justice, but all i know is it pulls to 80 or 85 before you even know whast going on, and you gotta lock tires to slow down, from a 40mph roll on, no clutch kick, just floor it im pretty sure i jsut left a 150 yard DARK trail of tread I MEAN DARK! if anyone is around the philly area, and wants a ride in this thing, let me know. i live north of the city, and would be moer than willing to show it to someone who is willing to make the treck.

time to tune, and up the boost even more! im kinda scared what 29 psi is gonna feel like,

oh, and those who are wondering about the 1.00 AR Q trim, it spools mighty slow, full boost between 4 and 4500 rpms

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
sounds sweet man..i cant wait till mine is done... big turbo's rule!

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry, i just feel like a kid on christmas morning, its soooooo nice to have a car that runs right AT HIGH BOOST!

never really had a car that was 100% sound

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
terrible tO4e said:

oh, and those who are wondering about the 1.00 AR Q trim, it spools mighty slow, full boost between 4 and 4500 rpms
sounds awesome man! but i think the right word this statement is DUR! lol...big ass wheel! hehe :D

·
Registered
140 Posts
hey tom, i found a pic of ur car from that car show during the summer. its a really good engine bay shot. if someone can host it that would be good ...

·
Registered
948 Posts
lol 1.00 ar, thats mighty big, kinda makes me tempted to use my 1.15 ar

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
why not drop that ar a little lower? .84, .69? just keep the compressor the same and see what turbine works for you. get some vids for us, so we can all share the experience. that would be cool.

·
Moderator, l337 M0d3r4t0r
12,223 Posts
Good lord.. i'm suprised it even spools!

4500 Yo mang thats like 2500 RPM of fun?

Need some NAZ to get that going.

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
terrible tO4e said:
oh my god, this thing isnt tuned, and im stepping up the boost slowly. i just came back from an 18 psi run on a back road, and holy shit,

words can not describe this. i dont have a vid camera, and not like a vid would even do this justice, but all i know is it pulls to 80 or 85 before you even know whast going on, and you gotta lock tires to slow down, from a 40mph roll on, no clutch kick, just floor it im pretty sure i jsut left a 150 yard DARK trail of tread I MEAN DARK! if anyone is around the philly area, and wants a ride in this thing, let me know. i live north of the city, and would be moer than willing to show it to someone who is willing to make the treck.

time to tune, and up the boost even more! im kinda scared what 29 psi is gonna feel like,

I'm in love with your car, very sexy!

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
no point of a 1.15 a/r...
that 1. 0 a/r should make MAD top end especially when you get that thing up to 29 psi... keep us informed.

·
Registered
948 Posts
oh i know the 1.15 is hardly useable, thats like... full spool right at redline. anyway i'm trading my turbo away

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
i knwo what u mean about video taping not doing its justice! filming 1JZpowers run from inside just didnt shwo on video what it felt like or how fast it really seemed!

if i ever make a trip out to u.... SHOTGUN!!! :D

·
Do You Even HKS, Bro?!?
1,493 Posts
Depends on how high full boost is.... Gotta give a number (ie 25psi by 4500) if you really want to compare.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
supraspeed, its a nasty ported head, oversized valves, ill try to data log to be sure that thats when it builds boost, but to the best of my knowlege, its about 4500 and 18 psi, its kinda hard to tell cause of the watching the road thing and watching the tach, but ill try to data log it asap.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
supraspeed, hit me up on aim, yours insnt listed on your profile

im tom1025811 on AIM sn

1 - 20 of 26 Posts