Supra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Banned
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My flywheel and clutch finally went in and the AEM got a decent tune on it and until I break the clutch in, I can't tune it all out. Anyways, I went to strat my car up, and the car does not wat to start up. It cranks but does not start up. Sat there for like 45 minutes trying to start it and it started it then ranfor like 10sec then died. I got a jumper start and the car started right up and ran for like 30sec and died again. The car is getting the fuel and everything but not the spark. What could this be? We thought maybe an alternator. Thanks in advance for your help!!!!

~Farhad G.

· Banned
1,413 Posts
Farhad said:
My flywheel and clutch finally went in and the AEM got a decent tune on it and until I break the clutch in, I can't tune it all out. Anyways, I went to strat my car up, and the car does not wat to start up. It cranks but does not start up. Sat there for like 45 minutes trying to start it and it started it then ranfor like 10sec then died. I got a jumper start and the car started right up and ran for like 30sec and died again. The car is getting the fuel and everything but not the spark. What could this be? We thought maybe an alternator. Thanks in advance for your help!!!!

~Farhad G.
do tt's have igniters? could be it if they do. oh btw widebody goes on in 8 days = ) we need to take pics of both our cars, has farzad got his yet?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.