Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
they stole my 3 greddy guages on the a-pilar

car was in orlando in my apt complex. you anyones sees a kid selling them with no sensors, let me know, the cops are looking for them, they got a good blood and finger prints from the kid.

thank god thats all they stole, they could of really f-ed me but i guess these kids dont know what they are doing

if anyone could help, let me know and i will appreciate it

T

·
0 Posts
Wow man.... I'm over in Pegasus... so close :( Hope it all works out for you!!!

·
Registered
43 Posts
bjw54321 said:
boardwalk
Be careful over there. I lived there for 2 years, then I finally moved into Arden Villas last year. When I was at Boardwalk, there was constant car break-ins. No lie...a few times a month, I would see busted windows and cop cars out there. One night, 14 cars were broken into with my car in the middle of it...I guess I got lucky because I could see fingerprints all over my window and door, but no damage.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
my car is safely in a friends garage and new alarm is going in before it come on the st. again. thanx for ur concern, but i think it was someone who saw me drive in that night...cause i had alot more to be taken in that car and i was lucky all they took was the gauges.....so i believe in karma and its just gonna come right back to these kids weather i find them or not.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Man sorry to hear that! My girl friend lived in Boardwalk aptms and i parked my 97 red MKIV out front. One night some dumbass kids sprayed my car down with a fucking fire extinguisher. Luckly i had to get something from the car, so i was able to wash it off in time. If i would of came out the next morning the paint would have been totaly ruined. Im sorry to say but you cant trust college apartments with a nice car!!

SUPRAS RULE!

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
supraracing97 said:
Man sorry to hear that! My girl friend lived in Boardwalk aptms and i parked my 97 red MKIV out front. One night some dumbass kids sprayed my car down with a fucking fire extinguisher. Luckly i had to get something from the car, so i was able to wash it off in time. If i would of came out the next morning the paint would have been totaly ruined. Im sorry to say but you cant trust college apartments with a nice car!!

SUPRAS RULE!
i remeber seeing ur car here, i live the building next to where u used to park. sorry that, that happened here, but shit happens and ive learned to deal with it, thanx for ur concern

·
Registered
14 Posts
Yea bro. Thats true.

Have you seen my latest supra? The mint condition 94 Black/Tan 6spd with HKS dragger? Its been a while since i have been in boardwalk though.

I just got some 18x11.5" rims with bfgoodrich dragradials!

Pimp shit.

SUPRAS RULE

1 - 13 of 13 Posts