Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i park my car just 2 curbs down my house and i wake up in the morning to find this =\.....sons of bitches..

they shattered 4-5 shop light bulbs onto my car..cause all the white paint chips...

only have liability.... i think im going to sell the car now =\

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
my car got vandalized too. I go outside sunday morning right before the sanleandro meet and see eggs all over my car. i washed it, but found chips in the paint where the egss hit =T

sorry to hear! i just don't understand how anyone can do that to anyone's car.

for idiots that do stuff like that is one of the main reasons why I have full coverage insurance.

·
Registered
370 Posts
supra_onna95 said:
my car got vandalized too. I go outside sunday morning right before the sanleandro meet and see eggs all over my car. i washed it, but found chips in the paint where the egss hit =T

sorry to hear! i just don't understand how anyone can do that to anyone's car.

for idiots that do stuff like that is one of the main reasons why I have full coverage insurance.

Welcome to the club all. Windows smashed and eggs were thrown into my car. The shattered glass inside the door panel was one thing, the egg rotting in between my dash and my windshield, dash, floor, was the worst. Took me months to get the smell out. Fukin haters.

·
Espresso Connoisseur
1,636 Posts
bastards...
:madfawk:

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
omfg damn those fucking haters. one time outside of my dad transmission shop someone smashed the driver side window. they didnt take anything though

·
TE44 NA-T
1,026 Posts
Welcome to the club
I've got my windshield smashed in by what looked like a torque wrench.

That's why i now park in the garage, NO EXCEPTIONS.

·
LexusTico
3,172 Posts
I hope they get mercury poisoning (from the lights)

·
Boostin
321 Posts
damn man that sux, i got 2 ppl in my street that got their cars vandilized w/ in a month after i moved in (june 05) one just got their whole hood and door smashed and the other one some tail lights broken, bout a month later i bought a nice cover as i cant park in the garage so ppl dont know wat car it is and maybe prevent it from getting vandilized, so far so good, but now my cousins modded wrx is up front too so im gonna get a cover for it too

·
Registered
651 Posts
ya same here, about last week my driver side window was smashed outside my friends house. it suxs. on top of dat i cut my butt when i drove back to my house lol

·
me me me me me me!!!
483 Posts
i hope they fucking burn in the eternal lake of fire

i'd like catch some fuck doing shit like that to my car or someone i know, damn i want to jack someones face up bad for shit like this!!! :madfawk:

·
SQUAREONECREW
198 Posts
Damn sorry to hear that bro....just pulled a gun on some fucking high schoolers looking into my car at 330 in the morning. Stupid fucks made my shock sensors go off...i guess it helps to have 2 way alarm system...haha...those kids were shitting themselves.

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
BU2Soopra said:
Damn sorry to hear that bro....just pulled a gun on some fucking high schoolers looking into my car at 330 in the morning. Stupid fucks made my shock sensors go off...i guess it helps to have 2 way alarm system...haha...those kids were shitting themselves.
i beleive this was done by these two scam artist on craiglist, i had a mobile body guy to fix some paint chip and paint my front lip, but they were gona use rattle can and seemed really shady, so i told them i dont trust their work. two middle eastern guy with a white van with dealer..plate..

·
@llcoolgene
661 Posts
That sucks bro...got my car egged as well...not fun...luckily the body shop that just did my car, had some paint left over so they didn't charge me too much to fix it...just saw your ad on craigslist....i'd swoop on it, but it's auto =( good luck with the sale bro!!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts