Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
MONKEY TURBO FTMFW!!!!!
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well a bunch of us went out last night and we were doing some runs nothing too crazy I was only runing 1 bar air fuel looked good temps as well. I ran a camaro with a 150 shot and i put about 4 cars on him out of the hole then when i shut it down this puff of smoke just came out of the exhaust car still runs but only on 5 cylinders and # 1 has some oil in it so I dont know if I melted a piston or a ring at this point all I know is that she will be down for the rest of the summer. :(

·
Turbos and Tattoos FTW
1,981 Posts
That sucks Luis..hope you get it fixed. Its been to long that you car has been down.

·
Late Night Street Phantom
2,091 Posts
oh wow.... sorry that happened. Just be happy that it has lasted so long on that motor. Hopefully soon you can get it fixed and buy a stroker kit. :sadance:

·
www.pre-racing.com
73 Posts
wow man, that sucks really bad. im sorry to hear that. now you can make it even better than it was before.

·
165.5hp/427lbs
316 Posts
Sorry Luis damn that sucks! Oh well, we all knew that stroker and 74mm turbo will be in your near future. And it better be, or else. :p

·
Registered
166 Posts
Sorry to hear that. But I am sure you will be back soon with something bad ass and blinging...

·
Premium Member
1,038 Posts
Well the fuel gremlin has been with the car for a while, I think it reared its ugly head during that last pull and with no high octane fuel to save it.

Most likely ring land or ring. Either way we will get you back on the road and better and stronger then ever. Stock motors only last so long with big boost and spray anyways. Dont sweat it though I will do what I can to hook you up.

·
Premium Member
1,038 Posts
The car is not dead either. Its no mroe dead then it was when you hosed your transmission, or things of that nature. Its merely demanding an upgrade :)

·
MONKEY TURBO FTMFW!!!!!
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Obiwan said:
The car is not dead either. Its no mroe dead then it was when you hosed your transmission, or things of that nature. Its merely demanding an upgrade :)

That Is true actually its just a matter of time before we gte it back on the road and put the smack down on those spraying camaros

·
7MGTE CRESSIDA PWR!!!
780 Posts
When I read the title, I thought you got in an accident or something. Just be glad its just a motor, not totaled or whatever... Hope you can get it back up and running, and remember its never dead!

·
PRE-racing.com
143 Posts
Sorry to see the car down, but not out. Bigger and better is in the the future! If you need any help or a ride to the meets just call.

·
MONKEY TURBO FTMFW!!!!!
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yep Like Obi just said its just time for an upgrade im not to bummed out about it actually its the risk that we take evrytime we go out it could have been worst.

·
Super Moderator
10,917 Posts
lagisforeplay said:
jed's camaro
I didn't think Jed was spraying yet. 4 cars on 1 bar sounds more like an all motor run to me.

Either way, it always sucks to lose a motor - but like Ben said, its only demanding an upgrade! :) Hope you have her running soon!

·
MONKEY TURBO FTMFW!!!!!
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
He caught up once he spraye, it was a really fun run

Wreckless said:
I didn't think Jed was spraying yet. 4 cars on 1 bar sounds more like an all motor run to me.

Either way, it always sucks to lose a motor - but like Ben said, its only demanding an upgrade! :) Hope you have her running soon!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts