Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't believe it's fucken morning already. For reasons I don't wish to convey, I thrashed my 97 TT Supra last night. After having the South Pasadena paramedics bandage my head, I couldn't believe I was staring at my car; all dismantled and irreplaceable.

I crashed my pride and joy this morning around 1:30 am. I banged into two trees, a parked car and an apartment building . I'm alright, other than my three inch gash across the rear of my head, a large bump and a fucken headache.

Just be careful when you guys decide to induce your brain in a pool of intoxicants.

It's the worst feeling seeing a vehicle that you hold so close to your heart destroyed.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Sorry to hear about your lost, but good thing you are still alive. You can always get another one but you can't always get your life back. Best of luck.

Ed

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,377 Posts
This is why I always feel obligated to go to parties my friends are at knowing they will get drunk and end up trying to drive home if I don't go with them.

Sorry to hear you wrecked your car:sad:

·
-=R1der=-
371 Posts
Got damn. lesson learned?

·
7MGTE CRESSIDA PWR!!!
780 Posts
should of called a taxi or some shit.... Why drive the Supra? Glad your okay though...

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
OK, you were drunck and drove your car? Fast .... I say so, I would say your lucky to be alive, but heck I won't, what you did was stupid crap and could have killed someone, I hope they yank your drivers Lin.

·
Banned
336 Posts
Hey man, fuck the car. Theres plenty to replace it with. #1 most important thing, you're alive and you're safe. Would you rather the car was ok but you got jetted through the winshield into the path of a speeding semi LOL.

Just look at the bright side, and keep your chin up, its just a car.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
I really hope you were not intoxicated. If so and there is record of it most insurance companies will not cover the loss. Either way you are alive and that is really all that matters in the long run.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
cnewingham said:
I really hope you were not intoxicated. If so and there is record of it most insurance companies will not cover the loss. Either way you are alive and that is really all that matters in the long run.
That's still pending. My blood alcohol test was initiated early this morning.

I was told by the police officer that I was lucky to be alive considering the damage my car sustained.

Regardless, thanks for the kind words fellas :)

P.S.- Hey Oscar: I guess we'll have to postpone the brake fluid flush for next time.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
zerorecall said:
OK, you were drunck and drove your car? Fast .... I say so, I would say your lucky to be alive, but heck I won't, what you did was stupid crap and could have killed someone, I hope they yank your drivers Lin.
I understand what you're saying. I had no business driving my car.

But, I don't appreciate the shit talking.........

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
suprafreak said:
I understand what you're saying. I had no business driving my car.

But, I don't appreciate the shit talking.........
Again I am glad your ok and no one got hurt or killed
Sorry if it hits home, but my sister was killed because of a drunk driver driving a riced out honda going about 100 mph, so sorry if I sound alittle bitter. but I have little respect noa days for any body that drives drunk. Again glad your ok.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
zerorecall said:
Again I am glad your ok and no one got hurt or killed
Sorry if it hits home, but my sister was killed because of a drunk driver driving a riced out honda going about 100 mph, so sorry if I sound alittle bitter. but I have little respect noa days for any body that drives drunk. Again glad your ok.[/QUOTE

I'm trully sorry about your loss. My apologees; I was unaware. I too was hit by a drunk driver about 12 years ago.

I appreciate your thoughts brother. :)

·
Registered
273 Posts
i used to live in so.pas. grew up their as a kid. had the only red supra in town for quite some time untill my neighbor purchased a black MKiv on orange grove. and my buddy got a black MKiv on garfield. however i was cruisin through the other day and noticed a red MKiv on grafield just north of mission. by chance was that you?

·
What You Know About That
3,654 Posts
Damn Eddie...

I'm really sorry for your loss but glad that you're ok. Has the insurance said anything yet?

Oh and I let Oscar know about the brake fluid. He's also sorry about what happened.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
mpunisher said:
i used to live in so.pas. grew up their as a kid. had the only red supra in town for quite some time untill my neighbor purchased a black MKiv on orange grove. and my buddy got a black MKiv on garfield. however i was cruisin through the other day and noticed a red MKiv on grafield just north of mission. by chance was that you?
No brother, my supra is emerald green.

·
Registered
241 Posts
mpunisher said:
i also used to live in south pasadena/went to high school there. one thing i'm willing to bet: when you crashed, the entire police and fire department must have shown up since they always have nothing to do lol. anyhow, it's good that you're ok.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts