Supra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 157 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 3/4 of a year the car is done. It has had a total rebuild and now is road worthy. I have posted here before and have gotten nothing but critizism. If you dont like the car do leave any remarks, if you do then say something. I just want some POSITIVE feedback. So Tell me what you think... I'll have 2 pictures attached in the end. So let me finish attatching them all before anyone writes.

Steve

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yea your right it is still NA. The car has a alusional turbo on it though and the whole setup makes it look like a turbo car. But what do you think of the work from where it has come?

steve

·
Supraholic/Boostaholic
1,513 Posts
any other pics, like engine wise?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i cannot get anymore pictures b/c the car is in california and im in PA. So i cant help you there. I have a couple of photo that need decrased in size that may work but ill have to work on that :p

steve

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
2 Fast 2 Furious said:
Yea your right it is still NA. The car has a alusional turbo on it though and the whole setup makes it look like a turbo car. But what do you think of the work from where it has come?

steve
You just waisted your money and time. In my honest opinion car looks good (just take the ugly ass wing/spoiler off) Also please remove the FMIC if its not turbo. You already put this much money/time into it why not just go ahead and do a 2JZ swap or just turbo what u have?

·
I rock like CRACK
1,010 Posts
Look through the giant hole in the hood, see the N/A intake manifold. Q's answered.;)

·
You Can [Not] Advance
2,871 Posts
I give you props...For a kid your age and something like that.....

But with that much money spent (or favors or whatever) just do a swap or Turbocharge that GE

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Props for the rebuild, I think that the fake fmic and spoiler and hood need to go. As well as the huge afro pick on the side.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Looks good but that's quite alot of money to put into a car that's only pretending to be turbo.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Trust me i am in agreement to what you all say. Some people do not know why i have so much money into it, but really it is just to get the money out of it. I am making ton of money on it already. The car is going on tour with motor trend for a year and having many photoshoots and arcicle written about it plus it is going to be in a book. For me being 13 this is a good connection to these companies for when i get old and have a supra that was not a movie star of my own. Trust me i no that it is the biggest ricer mobile that is out there but u have to look from where i am i get paid to keep that car of my hands at the muesem and all of the parts were free or more than 50% discounted thanks to those companys that provided them. So when i have my own supra i plan to have a TT and go single or something like that. But that is several years down the road and i am just in this game for the money and trust me the money was not just handed to me. I worked my ass of for that money and spent it wisely if you ask me because i can only get money out of this car for shows etc. and also when i go to sell it. I am not a ricer i just have a ricer car and am using to get money for a real car plus college. But you have to give me some credit on the work that has happen on that car :D

steve

·
says
390 Posts
SSSUPRA said:
Look through the giant hole in the hood, see the N/A intake manifold. Q's answered.;)
Take another look. He said that was the before pic.

1 - 20 of 157 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.