Supra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Jihad Killer
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My car is F/S..I HAVE PICS NOW!!!!CHECK IT OUT!

http://www.msnusers.com/MKIIIPICS

Check out my cars myspace page.....http://www.myspace.com/79499924

Click on the link..I have more but they didnt load..Ill get more up...Boy i suck at posting pics....

http://photos.msn.com/Slideshow/Viewer.htm?locale=en-us&config=%2fSlideshow%2fConfig.aspx%3flocale%3den-us%26folder%3dnBuRgwTGIGjkVpLJ3Nc!FIJEVofpMkPR0PUVZfE1OPU%24&data=%2fSlideshow%2fData.aspx%3ffolder%3dnBuRgwTGIGjkVpLJ3Nc!FIJEVofpMkPR0PUVZfE1OPU%24%26index%3d4

You can copy and paste this whole link and it will bring you to a slide show also, be patient let it load......

The pics are without the rims(stock blades) and it still has my custom 3" exhaust on it(no miffler)Just 3"DP back LOUD!!:)..I have the Blitz NUR its just not on it yet...Its a litte dirty inside,its been it storage for 8 months..

I Also have some grey/black JZA70 R seats comming..

Whell after lots of thought ive decided to sell her......
I dont have pics. yet because im in Iraq, i cant get any of my lazy ass friends to go take some pics. So if anybody is in the area that wants to see it before i get home to take pics. feel free. I can arange a time/date for you to go meet up with my pops and see it.I WILL BE HOME IN JUNE!!!
Its been in a garage being stored since i left in oct. I went home for x-mas in dec. and she started up just fine..Ohh ya dont mind my bad spelling..

Specs./info. breif history.

Grey 88' 1JZ-GTE 5-speed R-154

I bought it from an older man in 2004, it was in mint condition and was his sports car only he rarley drove it.
It was an N/A AUTO bone stock with lots of maintnence records.
I then bought a 1JZ clip from www.fairladymotors.com a buddy of mine Doug owns it, he goes to japan and gets running cars and cuts them up..I could of got the whole running car but didnt want it..So i got the clip in great condition with exactly 100,000k about 60,000 miles..Still have the JZA70 cluster to show ya..
Ive had zero issues with the engine....
The car is fully gutted from the seats back.. It does have a dash,door pannels,center counsel and seats.. Everything is painted black.Seats are stock maroon.No radio,No AC..Its set up for drifting/racing pretty much (good thing is you can use the spare tire hole to put ice and beer in).....The wireing was done by me, its a little long for the extension..It will tuck behind the glove box just fine though.
The speedo and temp guage dont work. I was using the Power FC commander for temp.
I dynoed it at 289 rwhp and ??? tq at 10psi. I have the sheet at home.
About 128,000 on chassis..

.........................................................MOD,S...............................................................
1JZ-GTE 65,000 miles about
R-154 5 speed
HK$ Intake (came with clip)
3" DP and Y-pipe (Y-pipe not in yet)
Blitz NUR Exhaust 3"
1PC aluminum driveshaft
Blitz Access ECU
ACT 6 puck clutch and pressure plate (about 4k on it.)
C's short throw shifter (came with clip)
Autometer boost and oil press guage.
TRD shift knob
Grant steering wheel
Bilstein coilovers
Strut Bar front.
Black sparco racing 17x8F 17x9R with kuhmo exta supra rubber. dont know sizes on rubber right know.
4 pT harnesses
1JZ tach and speedo (need new speedo cable to get it to work) tach works.
Newer brake pads.

........................................Stuff i have but not in yet..................................................
Power FC W/Commander
ADJ. cam gears from unorthadox
255lph pump
Newer H20 pump W/Oring (1JZ)
New 2J PS hose with new crush washers
Veilside "style" intake manifold (needs some modding to get to fit on LHD car)
Maybe some grey JZA70 seats. (still bidding.)
Turbo LSD DIFF..

Comes with stock saw blades with new winter tires.

Im asking $7000.00

Thanks
Josh Axel

·
Registered
182 Posts
Good luck with mom. Mine always said "how long is that thing gunna sit in the driveway?" Ive got a friend with a S-14 notchtop. I could see If he would cross to the dark side.

·
Registered
427 Posts
S13? Why? So you can have a motor that needs it's head gasket replaced so you can boost more than 1 bar and then purchase/replace tons of stuff under the valve cover just so you can rev to 8000rpms? Or did you want the weak sauce transmissions that they put in them?

Coming from the 13B/Rotary world...I would NEVER EVER EVER hop on the stupid Nissan bandwagon. Hell I won't ever go back to blowing up 13B motors either. I'll stay with my Heavy 1JZ that makes tons of power and my R154 transmission that is strong as an ox.

·
Jihad Killer
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No no no...My main goal is to sell her and by Mikes (1JZ-Power) RHD 1.5jz MKiii....
Sooo dont worrie im not leaving......

I do want a car that is more driftable, i love the S-14s soo if i can get one with a SR or an RB swapped i would take it.....Ill probably buy one just to drift in anyway and have my mkiii for street racing and shit.....Or in mikes mkiii's case tune it and eat up some bikes....

I thought about the whole banwagon thing but i need a drift machine for 2007, i dont see my mkiii being up to the task....And whell the 240s are like the new honda civic,cheap parts and lots of aftermk shit out there....If i slam it into a wall i wont binge drink for a month from depression......

Sooo somebody buy it soo i can buy mikes mkiii...:)

Spazes!!!ha ha..:)

AX

·
Registered
427 Posts
When do you get back from the 51st state(Iraq)?

SSG 1evil-jzx90

·
Jihad Killer
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
June for leave.....End of tour in April 2007.....

My 2nd tour here one in afganistan.......Im done after this............

sgt ranger2339 ha ha...

·
Registered
427 Posts
If I get orders to the states, I'll be there in Feb 07. Assuming the car isn't sold by then...it'll be sold by Mar 07.

·
Registered
586 Posts
I got a friend that has a s-14 with the silvia front end. Redtop motor and some more goodies. I'll check it out if you interested.

Sgt 881JZ Ret. Yup, yup. Hmmm... am I really "retired" with only 5 yrs active on the books? Well the perks are nice!

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
No, and longest link ever.

·
Jihad Killer
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes it could quite possibly be the longest link in SF history...

It works when i copy and paste it..WTF!!AAAAAARRR... What happens When you guys copy and paste it?? Anything....There is allot of pics.....

How else can i post them up????

Fuck N AAAAAAAAA!!

Thanks
Ax

·
yeah thats me!
2,570 Posts

that is all....

·
Jihad Killer
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ok try the link up top........

Thanks guys for putting up with my shit thread with no pics...This should work though.....

Josh

·
Jihad Killer
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks allot bro.. I feel soo stupid....I was going to just make a myspace account for my car..:)

Can you go in the mkiii F/S section and do it to my F/S thread in there PLEASE??? :)

Once again im very thankfull..

Josh

1 - 19 of 19 Posts