Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
I'm back!
Joined
·
6,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I suppose I can consider myself rejected from T04R.com. I tried to get my car on the site about 4 times and got only 1 reply from the administrator, and after that he blew me off, didn't answer my emails. It's been like a month since I emailed him the first time. They don't even have a form on the site for applying anymore, it's just a blind link. Anyone wanna let me on their site instead? LOL...

Oh well, back to work on the car.
 

·
Newbie
Joined
·
11,221 Posts
T04R ain't easy to get in. It's not like a ricer club, where whoever wants in can do so. At least you ain't rejected from some dumb site.
 

·
I'm back!
Joined
·
6,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
michaelvanle said:
T04R ain't easy to get in. It's not like a ricer club, where whoever wants in can do so. At least you ain't rejected from some dumb site.

That's cool but hey is my car rice? If anyone feels that way please let me know. I won't be offended.
 

·
Captain Cool
Joined
·
1,452 Posts
i thik it looks great,,,everything done to it makes it look real classy,,,but whatever man, their loss :D
 

·
Sudafed can't kill me.
Joined
·
980 Posts
Yea Brad, to be honest man, your car is pretty ricey. I mean, all that show and no go?
 

·
Republican
Joined
·
8,421 Posts
meh who knows... your car is nice.. I dont know why they would reject you... but who cares? it just some dumb site...
 

·
I'm back!
Joined
·
6,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ckanderson said:
meh who knows... your car is nice.. I dont know why they would reject you... but who cares? it just some dumb site...
Thanks, frankly it was bothering me a little. I'm not sure how many thousands of dollars it takes LOL.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,705 Posts
braddman said:
You have to have 700 Crank Horsepower, which I have on medium boost. I don't know of any other criteria.

From what I remember, i think you also need to submit a complete write up with pictures to complete the application. :dunno:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,804 Posts
IMO you have a very nice car but think of it this way as well...........that site is not for your average supra.......yours is nice but I know plenty of clean supras with a T67 on them..........your car is still amazing just saying it is almost the norm ;)
 

·
I'm back!
Joined
·
6,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Josh M said:
IMO you have a very nice car but think of it this way as well...........that site is not for your average supra.......yours is nice but I know plenty of clean supras with a T67 on them..........your car is still amazing just saying it is almost the norm ;)
Actually there are plenty of cars on there with older technology T04-R Turbochargers, way more miles than mine, and nowhere near the engine bay or interior, not to mention mine is a hardtop and my work is extremely meticulous.

But I see your point. It's an average car.
 

·
I'm back!
Joined
·
6,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
::MySTiK_[SuPRa]:: said:
From what I remember, i think you also need to submit a complete write up with pictures to complete the application. :dunno:

He wanted pictures, so I sent him some. Thats the last thing I heard, therefore I figured that was the end of that application.
 

·
Newbie
Joined
·
11,221 Posts
Many of the cars on there seem to have like a book written after them, lol, the way the owner describe their lists, mods, and maintainces and shit.

To be on their website is like making the Pro Bowl or All Star game.
 

·
I'm back!
Joined
·
6,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
GotTurbos? said:
how much hp are you running now, I just watched your dyno in your sig, and it says 614 I think...

really nice car though

They require 700 Crank horsepower, not wheel. Mine made 608 on medium boost.
 

·
I'm back!
Joined
·
6,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
michaelvanle said:
Many of the cars on there seem to have like a book written after them, lol, the way the owner describe their lists, mods, and maintainces and shit.

To be on their website is like making the Pro Bowl or All Star game.

I appreciate the support but Josh said most of the cars on there are miles above mine. I'll bet 1000.00 I am the only supra owner who has an entire website with 500+ pics dedicated to the building of the car but I don't know what else needs to be done, so I'm taking this with a grain of salt and moving on with my life LOL.
 

·
Word.
Joined
·
394 Posts
The trend on TO4R is becoming more towards bling and hitting 1000 crankshaft HP.

However the current Requirements are 595 RWHP for 6 speeds and 560 RWHP for autos.

2nd, and this is a direct quote from TO4R, "your car must have "curb appeal", which is at the sole discretion of the website administrators. This is important as it is the purpose of this site to present the "Best of the Best".

I believe your car fits these requirements but there are also many other supras that are just as qualified. The bottom line is its up to the personal opinion of the adminitrators on there. No reason to lose any sleep because of what someone else thinks.
 

·
I'm back!
Joined
·
6,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
93hardtop said:
The trend on TO4R is becoming more towards bling and hitting 1000 crankshaft HP.

However the current Requirements are 595 RWHP for 6 speeds and 560 RWHP for autos.

2nd, and this is a direct quote from TO4R, "your car must have "curb appeal", which is at the sole discretion of the website administrators. This is important as it is the purpose of this site to present the "Best of the Best".

I believe your car fits these requirements but there are also many other supras that are just as qualified. The bottom line is its up to the personal opinion of the adminitrators on there. No reason to lose any sleep because of what someone else thinks.
Agreed with everything you said. And not losing sleep over it anymore. Now lets go to the street races which is what really matters in life.
 
1 - 20 of 93 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top