Supra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
what's up guys, I've been a member for a long time now and have never posted any pics so I decided to go ahead and post some today while I have some time. no engine pics at this time, and sorry for the quality of the photos, I didn't have a digital camera so these are just a few scanned pics. the paint is factory black with a blue pearl so you know if you see a bit of blue.

I've come to realize that the original pictures did the car no justice, so today I attemped to take some better pics, hope you guys like these alittle more. The bottom photo is taken from a video clip we also made today, that's why it isn't in the center.

bill

·
Mobile's Only NA-T Neon
343 Posts
Love the pics, post some more when you get them.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
those are getting changed very very soon just a bit short on money right now. Had a lot of bills this month, I forgot to mention it in my original post.

bill

·
Mobile's Only NA-T Neon
343 Posts
Besides you, did any of the other Supras go out tonight? It's been so long since I went out on a weekend, I barely remember who (other non-Supra cars) goes out!

·
Building, Not Dismantling
690 Posts
I got a digi-cam...........I'll take some pics in exchange for some mechanical advise. Of course my camera may bring out your blue a little more like it did in my sig pic. Damn the weather, I wanted to get together this weekend. Family took over when the rain stopped. I guess it just wasn't in the cards this weekend.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah I am planning on getting some as soon as I can. I am just getting caught up from fixing a broken 3rd gear synchro along with a few other worn parts.

·
Mobile's Only NA-T Neon
343 Posts
The new pictures are great! We should try some pics with "my" digital camera and see how they come out. "My" as in the one I'm going to obtain from Tiffany.

·
aKa Blk96SupraTT
3,866 Posts
yes i would have to agree with zeeshan66 and Dubai_turbo_dreams. You need some 97 clear blinkers and some new wheels. I know you can get some knock off blinkers on ebay if you short on money, i know their alot cheaper then the OEM ones and look almost exactly the same. you can pick up the harness from Curt.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts