Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Banned
5,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

My car's going in the paint booth in a month or so and I wanted to share what color i'd be painting the car, its currently Alpine Silver, but the current paint needs work so I figured i'd have a changover. The new color will be Porsche Seal Grey, here's some pixs of what the color will look like:

And here's some pixs of my friend that will be painting the car, he does wicked work and he's somewhat local to me!!!

Oh and all the air brushing you see is all done by free hand, no taping at all. Thats how good this guy is. :bigthumb:

let me know your thoughts!
vnt :)

·
Is it stick? Is it turbo?
729 Posts
Oh snaps! I love the helmet ones. The porsche seal grey paint looks great! How much is he going to charge you for the paint?

·
ELITECUSTOMBODY
6,552 Posts
for some reason, the color on FD looks like ass compared to Porsche color, good luck, hope it comes out as good as Porsche

·
Banned
5,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SupraMeng: Def, Thanks! Its going to be between $4-5k.

exvelocity: The Rx-7 was a bad example :wtflol: , I should have stuck with the just the Porsches. Titanium on here had a hardtop supra that caught on fire that was painted Porsche Seal Grey, boy did that car look nice!

chidoks: ^SupraMeng ;)

vnt :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
12,615 Posts
Awwwwwww, yeah, yo! Your ryde iz gonna be dope wit dem hydros up in dat bitch! Holla!!

:D

·
5,058 Posts
That porsche seal grey will look sick.
Then again alpine silver is also sick...
So either way your car will look great! :bigthumb:

Just no 2pac on your hood!

·
Banned
5,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Fyrarms: Oh shut up..... ;)

Dave Capone: Thanks, no airbrushing for me.

·
FAITH
604 Posts
Val that's very weird. There's this guy in Louisiana who has an FD the same exaxt color. Just like the picture you posted.

-Khader

PS: I like the color!

·
Banned
5,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Khader K. said:
Val that's very weird. There's this guy in Louisiana who has an FD the same exaxt color. Just like the picture you posted.

-Khader

PS: I like the color!
Actually Khader,

I just found the car on google, it might be from LA. Thanks!

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,376 Posts
tupac died in 96? has it really been a decade already? o_O geez... where does the time go:(

·
Supra TT Senior
1,886 Posts
I think the color on the car now looks pretty nice. The only thing I'd be worried about when repainting your car is the resale. If you don't plan on that though and/or there's stuff wrong with the current paint, I'd say go for it!

·
Supralicious
872 Posts
Meterite Grey looks good as well. I think SupraGirl93 Supra is that color. It looks really nice. I still say Seal Gray.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.