Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
3,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
91 stealth TT, JE pistons, pauter rods, arp hardware throughout, twin Garret GT28RS ball bearing turbos, progressive Direct port nitrous (up to 175 shot) custom headers/o2's. dynamic racing stage 3 heads, Ferrea 1mm oversize valves/springs/retainers. web cams, 880cc injectors, Aeromotive 'big' pump, and a SLEW of other mods that i cant think of right now.

im basically flying throughout US working on people's cars. opening my own shop soon, most likely in atlanta.

projected power output is around 800awhp.
we're doing some drivetrain tricks to remedy the weak links in it ;)

enjoy
http://community.webshots.com/album/298646944LysEZu

·
Banned
3,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lovemyTT said:
not trying to hate but enjoy the 11 second 1/4 miles... good luck on the shop, ill look you up
actually you are being an ass.
this isnt my first time building a car like this. i've been working on 3/s's for over 4 years.
and if you would have read my post, you would see that we are doing mods to the drivetrain to keep it together.
next time try to at least read the whole post before you start being negative about it.

·
Hardtopper
855 Posts
lovemyTT said:
not trying to hate but enjoy the 11 second 1/4 miles... good luck on the shop, ill look you up
go away you fuckhead...

On a serious note...

Best of luck,... what r u gonna do with the tranny/xcase...?

You still comin up to Wa befor opening that shop right?

·
Banned
3,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
shawn, the supra is in the shop in fresno right now. justin from precision auto is installing my TH400 and making my custom exhaust/FMIC.
soon after that the car is getting sold :(

·
On 2 wheels
750 Posts
Are you gonna pick up another Supra after? I remember reading about everything you have done on 3si....keep up the good work!

S

·
0 Posts
Nice work. Are you using a 2G forged crank? A steel 5-sp xfer-case will be great to see.

A

·
0 Posts
RussianMKIV said:
its got a CF driveshaft, rps twin disk C/C clutch and kormex 25 spline output shaft.
we should be testing a prototype steel t-case.
smart setup.. Good luck !

1 - 20 of 35 Posts