Supra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well after runing out of room for gauges; i decided to try and make my own. i already have a lotek dual a-pillar mount housing my boost gauge and EGT gauge and i'm using my ashtray cover for my water temp gauge.

i thought the top steering column trim piece would be a perfect spot for a gauge. (i also have a spare trim piece)

this is my first time ever doing anything with fiberglass. i thought it turned out really well. i had a camaro pillar pod lying around; so i cut off a section and glassed it to the coulum piece.

**THIS IS NOT THE FINAL PRODUCT** i only have 2 coats of primer on right now, i'm going to sand with 600grit and appy 2 more coats of primer, sand again and spray a nice medium gloss black paint. it should turn out awesome.

tell me what you think .
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

· Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
KLH2004a said:
when are are you making mine? Awesome job, but is it going to interfere with your view of stock gauges (snow here again, and the supra has been down for a while so I have no been in it for a while)?

it's really not in the way at all. since the pod slops down in the back. i did a test fit before i started glassing everything. all seems to be well..

also; if this one turns out as good as i think it will, i will do one more and sell it. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.