Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
intake manifold and q45 tb getting polished tomorrow..

then my TT cams, TT valve covers and unorthodox cam gears go on...

custom made by Marcos Sr @ Acosta Motorsports

·
Registered
476 Posts
how come everyone is customizing there own mani nowadays? Makes me want to make my own as well, looks nice, but it's hard to tell cuz of the picture quality. Do you think they would wanna make me one as well? =)

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
MekoZ said:
how come everyone is customizing there own mani nowadays? Makes me want to make my own as well, looks nice, but it's hard to tell cuz of the picture quality. Do you think they would wanna make me one as well? =)
yes...when its done, I will ask and see what they will do as far as pricing...all you need to do is provide your stock runners, and a q45 TB...and they will do the rest...

feel free to stop by the shop to check it out www.acostamotorsports.com , its like 5-10mins from GWB....and right off rt 80 and rt 46

·
EFI Certified Tuner
1,877 Posts
nice work Tony. Btw, John wants to thank you for taking care of the Mayor of munchkinland :kekegay:

·
Banned
224 Posts
shit im down to get one made for me as well. i got a supra nat count me in :)

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
dejacky said:
nice work Tony. Btw, John wants to thank you for taking care of the Mayor of munchkinland :kekegay:
not sure what that means? IM me...

thanks

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Codys 93 NAT said:
how much to make me one
I can find out for you later in the week.....you would be required to send your stock runners as well as a throttlebody of yours choice, preferably the Q45....

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i'll try to get better pics later today or tomorrow...thanks for all the PM's...

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
it will be back from the polisher tomorrow, would have been ready friday, but I wanted the Q45 TB polished as well.....and I will take better pics with a good camera on monday afternoon...

power numbers will come in the following weeks after a re-tune on the street and then dyno...

·
'93 Supra TT
480 Posts
i have seen the build-up from the start and it looks awesome. This is going to be one very unique piece for an IS300 or NA Supra. good luck with it marc

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
back from the polisher..

A+++++
Perfect Metal Polishing
Address: 46 Central Ave, East Orange, NJ 07018
Phone: (973) 395-0770

·
Registered
2,614 Posts