Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
4 T's and an X
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This project is taking a long time. The guy I had doing this just stop caring and stopped. I am going to try and finish it or maybe have someone finish it for me. I may just give up on this project and start again. I like the inverted look and I dont care about losing my trunk. They are JL 10W7's. Just thought you guys would like to see whats been done so far.

·
I'm in the Death Business
1,922 Posts
interesting.

i'm interested to see the finished product. good choice on woofers ;)

·
Supra-NA-T...Girls -Twin
2,165 Posts
hmm.....keep us updated on pics

·
4 T's and an X
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks man. You should consider doing retro's for headlights. Alot of people want tho's and you can make some good money.

·
BMM
2,329 Posts
youre gonna blow off your taillights... :D

·
Banned
888 Posts
hey man it looks nice, paint that shit man or cover it up....it'll look bad ass

·
4 T's and an X
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I was going to paint them but paint can be unforgiving. So i will vinyl wrap them. I had the amp cover but the guy who made it threw it away. Now I have to try and make it. Here is what it looked like

SupraDupra...I may take you up on that offer. Thanks

·
iSketch Master!
9,044 Posts
so did you pay him and he just bailed on you? Regardless that sucks ass! Looks like it has great potential though. I guess you can go and smooth that out as it looks very lumpy and cover it up. If you would paint it im sure a good body shop could get it in order and lookin good.

Alex

·
4 T's and an X
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
He says he is going to give me half the money back. We'll see. The bondo needs to be sanded/applied more to even it out. I was working on it today and getting frustrated. One sub sits a little higher too. As soon as I get some seats, I will take it to someone who does stereo's and see if he can fix it and then maybe paint.

·
iSketch Master!
9,044 Posts
i think urbancustoms was sellin one he modded. But he could just hack the mounting points a bit and make them fit in the back.

Hopefully he does give you your money back. Thats just fukd up!

Alex

·
4 T's and an X
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Urban Custom gave me the idea. He had it in his. There is some cutting of the shock towers but I wanted the front/rear to match. He had a thread and kinda a walk through of how to do it awhile ago.

Thanks for the comments guys

·
mach chicken
1,033 Posts
are you going to vent the amps somehow? JL's get pretty hot. Especially when you have w7's pulling from them.

If you lived closer Id say stop by, we could push that out in 3 or so days. Until I come up with ideas and you want them... i hate being creative.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts