Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Member Thingy
1,120 Posts
pretty badass work there - if that's the stock hood, it offers teh best of both worlds; cooling benefits of the top secret, and fitment and latchability of the stocker.

·
Mamba Still On Top
3,447 Posts
Have fun sanding the fiberglass smooth.. But that looks really nice. Offers the best of both worlds. :)

·
Space for sale
980 Posts
i'll never be able to do that on my own...

good work! show us how it looks when it's finished!

·
Mamba Still On Top
3,447 Posts
T51R SPL BB said:
Sure i will take photos when the job is finished.

There is a Question > How am going to wash the car ??? all the water will go to my engin !
Fabricate rain guards.

·
Canadian monster
596 Posts
are you sure this is not going to crack? the hood gets pretty hot. I was always told not to do that because it would crack.

Keep us updated if it does.

M

·
0 Posts
That's neat man. But as of now, your car is officially not a rain-driving vehicle. MD Superstar said it best in fabricating rainguards. But you can wash your car with it the way that it is now. A little water won't hurt ya. Just don't aim a hose down there and continuously soak the engine.

·
966 Posts
T51R SPL BB said:

There is a Question > How am going to wash the car ??? all the water will go to my engin !
Just place a towel or large microfiber over the engine bay and then a large garbage bag over said towel. I've been doing this for awhile with no problems.

Hope this helps. :)

·
OT troll since 04
220 Posts
zesharkyturbo said:
if it's top secret then why show it?

he doesn't literally mean "top secret"
top secret is a performance tuning/parts manufacturer in japan...very well known and make some great things. their hood, for instance, looks like the one that is trying to be replicated here.

·
Mamba Still On Top
3,447 Posts
csJZA80 said:
he doesn't literally mean "top secret"
top secret is a performance tuning/parts manufacturer in japan...very well known and make some great things. their hood, for instance, looks like the one that is trying to be replicated here.
He knows, he was just being a smartass. :doh:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts