Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
A real OG.
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Metallic Silver color with white stripes...it's the sickest car I've ever seen.

So if anyone wants one, contact Butler Ford in Milledgeville, Georgia.

They want freaking $220k for it.

·
Beats and Rhythm
2,732 Posts
A dealer here has one, white with blue stripes and a $40K price markup to $200,000.

I would NEVER give my $200,000 to a FORD dealership, let alone have to DEAL with those creeps. I just do not see the point of a FORD (with a focus steering rack) worth that much money.

Lets see, if you can afford a $200,000 car go buy a $280,000 F40 Ferrari.

·
Wobbiest: Three Laws Safe
6,137 Posts
christ do we have to do this AGAIN?????

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
I'm pretty sure that the car is Tungstun/silver............they did not make a silver/white as far as I know? However I could be wrong. Beautiful car though!

Hooray for Tungstun!

·
Registered
106 Posts
our dealer had one too got a chance to see it close up, everything on that is awseme except the inside. gawd damn its fugly in there, you would appreciate the money you spent on it when your walking towards it and driving it but gawd it'd be like driving an ipod.

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Beautifully distinctive supercar for its price class.

·
Z06 convert
1,378 Posts
The Ford dealership here had one in the same color recently. Sold for $198k. It wasn't roped off though, anyone could've touched it at the dealer. No access to engine or interior, though.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
simann said:
A dealer here has one, white with blue stripes and a $40K price markup to $200,000.

I would NEVER give my $200,000 to a FORD dealership, let alone have to DEAL with those creeps. I just do not see the point of a FORD (with a focus steering rack) worth that much money.

Lets see, if you can afford a $200,000 car go buy a $280,000 F40 Ferrari.
I'm pretty sure F40's go for well over 300k, and they are also 15 year old cars...so you can't really compare someone who can afford the ford GT to someone who can afford the F40...

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
toyotasupra916 said:
u guys just have one?? we have the blue, red and the funky baby blue one. all in our show room

That "baby blue" one is actually probably the most collectable of them all. I'm not a huge fan of it, as I prefer the Tungstun/Silver like the one posted above but they're all very nice cars

·
Wobbiest: Three Laws Safe
6,137 Posts
MR2ninja said:
I'm pretty sure F40's go for well over 300k, and they are also 15 year old cars...so you can't really compare someone who can afford the ford GT to someone who can afford the F40...

no no please dont provoke him. :(

I just learn to ignore

·
:)
1,171 Posts
A lot of people love that car. The other day I was searching for any cool videos on viperalley and there were like 3 SRT-10 owners selling their cars to buy GT's.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts