Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after reading and watching the video in the "Ricce" thread i had an idea. With all the recent "someone help fuck this girl" threads, i decided to throw a comic twist with a little animated dialogue. Now please forgive me cause i only spend about 10min on this. With more time i am sure i could come up with a better screen play, lol. This is not to offend anybody btw. Enjoy:

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch?e=20090307155941109

·
Centralia Zombie Patrol
1,371 Posts
"I am sure she thinks that you are a homo." :lol: :lol:

I've never seen that site before. Did you set all that up yourself and then type in the dialogue?

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
"I am sure she thinks that you are a homo." :lol: :lol:

I've never seen that site before. Did you set all that up yourself and then type in the dialogue?
Yeah, you can select the characters, camera angles, expressions, hand gestures, etc etc. The limits are endless.

·
Centralia Zombie Patrol
1,371 Posts
Yeah, you can select the characters, camera angles, expressions, hand gestures, etc etc. The limits are endless.
Holy. Fucking. Shit.

brb, gone to moon

·
JZA80
3,114 Posts
Good stuff :)

·
In for teh nudez.
286 Posts
:lol: My parody thread would have been much funnier in one of these simulations. I'm too lazy to make one now though.

·
SUPRAfied
351 Posts
not to steal the thunder, but i kinda did the same, lol... yours is much better though :lol:

Is my phone fucked up?

i have a feeling shitload of SFOT threads being made into little animated shorts soon, lol

1 - 20 of 43 Posts