Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Dyno #'s !

Yesterday i went to louisville,Ky to attened the Ky/In supra meet and it was a pretty good turn out. There were 5-mkiv,about 10 mk-3's,1 mk-2,1-'89 RX-7 and a '00 T/A.
Josh keller's car dynoed somewhere around 388 RWHP,T/A made 288 RWHP(stock except an exhaust),a stock A/T 95 TT supra made 293 RWHP and my car with an exhaust and a DP made 332 RWHP.All dyno pulls were made in a 4th gear with intake temp at around 103*,Man it was hot :(
I think i didn't dyno the car properly(my first time ever),as my first run yielded only 222 RWHP. However i still think it shuld have been around 340-350 RWHP and once i get a K&N intake and with a bit cooler temp it probably would make that much.
So what do u all think about these #'s.
Regards. Yasir ;)

D

·
0 Posts
wrong forum, but any way chek out our setion in dyno performance under dyno result what you think, or check out lagtime's #'s 425hp. 447tq. straight bpu,get boost controler 100 octane unlead. and bpu plug's you will be alot happier. just my .2$

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Steve,i don't have any Boost controller. What i;m trying to say is r u not suppose to get approx 60 HP with an exhuast and a DP.So a stock 6-spped should make around 295-300 RWHP and if u take 40 RWHP from a DP and an Exhuast it should make around 340-345 RWHP.
Well i don't have an Airintake,the intake temp at the time of dyno was 105*,also i i had pump 93 Oct gas and still i'm not too far from that magic # of 340-350 RWHP anyway,so what am i whinning about :p
So my q's is does those no's look ok to u all!
Regards. Yasir

1 - 4 of 4 Posts