Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heres my old motor with the cracked block...


and here is the new motor..almost done...jdm tyte


heres my new hpf intercooler kit


hope to be running sooooooooon
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,386 Posts
keep us informed man...looking good
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
if anybody needs any extra turbo parts besides a block i have pretty much everything. let me know.


scott, you cant handle the 7m...lol
 

·
Supra Fan
Joined
·
4,115 Posts
That hpf kit doesnt come with a full lower i/c pipe? didnt know that. I guess thats just to make it universal.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no it attaches to the cast elbow. its still pretty good but i think i might weld up the rest of the lower pipe though but for now ill just use the hose thats there.
 

·
2005 LP640
Joined
·
930 Posts
Have fun fitting that fucking intercooler in. God damn thing was a bitch and a HALF to get the pipes right. Upper pipes were easy, but HAVE FUN with the lowers.....

here's what I'm talking about:

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
404 Posts
Clean that engine bay up Jimmy....

Guess I'll be up before you, I'm up this weekend...... Did Sergio talk to you about getting that MKIII down the road on Rte 33? Cause it's still there.....

Anyway, when I'm fully up and running, I'll call Sergio or send me a PM with your number....

Gregory
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
942 Posts
87turbosupra said:
Have fun fitting that fucking intercooler in. God damn thing was a bitch and a HALF to get the pipes right. Upper pipes were easy, but HAVE FUN with the lowers.....

here's what I'm talking about:

87turbosupra....

Was that an HPF intercooler? Please email me pics of the fitment issues you had to [email protected]. That's the first I've heard of anybody having any. I'd like to address any issues related to fitment immediately.

Thanks.
Chris.
 

·
wastegate hose is pulled
Joined
·
4,586 Posts
ChrisBergemann said:
87turbosupra....

Was that an HPF intercooler? Please email me pics of the fitment issues you had to [email protected]. That's the first I've heard of anybody having any. I'd like to address any issues related to fitment immediately.

Thanks.
Chris.
Hey Chris, Joe knew about it before he left. He said it was in the instructions about how to bend the A/C lines. I wouldn't know, I bought the kit off Ebay. Same issue as 87turbosupra, wasn't a real big deal to me, just some mangling of the A/C lines. I wan't especially happy about it but, for the discount price I paid, oh well. Maybe if I paid a grand for it I'd have been a bit more pissed...
 

·
2005 LP640
Joined
·
930 Posts
chevyeater-on-sf said:
Hey Chris, Joe knew about it before he left. He said it was in the instructions about how to bend the A/C lines. I wouldn't know, I bought the kit off Ebay. Same issue as 87turbosupra, wasn't a real big deal to me, just some mangling of the A/C lines. I wan't especially happy about it but, for the discount price I paid, oh well. Maybe if I paid a grand for it I'd have been a bit more pissed...
Have fun "bending" those A/C lines....I couldn't make those lines move for the life of me.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,588 Posts
omg you guys...those are oil cooler lines...just ditch the shitty stock oil cooler and get a nice b&m one and relocate the lines! ughhhhhhhh! :D


edit...sorry jimmy doesnt have those lines...i thought they were the oil cooler lines, but now i see em next to the ic oops hahah :lol:
 

·
2005 LP640
Joined
·
930 Posts
JonnyRedline said:
omg you guys...those are oil cooler lines...just ditch the shitty stock oil cooler and get a nice b&m one and relocate the lines! ughhhhhhhh! :D


edit...sorry jimmy doesnt have those lines...i thought they were the oil cooler lines, but now i see em next to the ic oops hahah :lol:
Um.....oil cooler lines? Didn't know oil cooler lines run to the a/c.....
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,588 Posts
hey! uggggghhhhhhhhhhh...i edited my post!!! just ditch yer AC then gosh!!!!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,588 Posts
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i just jizzed!!!
 

·
Beats and Rhythm
Joined
·
2,732 Posts
Fitting the intercooler:

GET RID OF THE A/C.......unless you live in a hot state...lol
 
1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Top