Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
yeah thats me!
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My engine is almost ready to go in, I just need the upgraded ct26 from mkiiisupraguy.

Here are a few pics, lemme know what you think.

>>Taking off the tape from the covered parts in the bay

>>Having fun w/ water lines

>>Water line before

>>After

>>On the engine

..Now I need some help!!!
What goes above the linkage, It had a zip tie on it and a little c clamp.... please someone help me out.

cassio

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
hey bro....its looking great! whatd you do to the hard line? looks nice...paint or what?

as far as your question.....im not sure exactly what you are asking...so i cant help lol....

should you be getting your turbo early this week? if so the car should be done by the 6th! so you gotta come to the big meet!

keep up the good work!

·
yeah thats me!
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
actually ive had a hard time getting a hold of mkiiisupraguy I hope everything is ok w/ him. whats up w/ the meet on the 6th, i work until 5 that night, can I show up w/ my friend in his 300zx?....we'll be dropping his turbo engine in in two weeks...

**edit** the hard pipes were painted w/ plasticote aluminum paint...3$ from discount auto

·
yeah thats me!
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
looks like one hell of a turnout, but I basically took this whole month off from work because i went to Connecticuit, and the UF homecoming game....and I have to go to my GF's graduation this month... wish i could go!! but i need $$ and have to keep my job to keep working on the sup.

S

·
0 Posts
Ha ha, funny pictures. :)

On the throttle linkage, there is a plastic bushing on top of and bellow the linkage arm you're holding. The plastic bushing also fits inside that linkage arm, that's why the hole in the arm seems so oversize compared to the pin.

I don't think there is anyway to install a new bushing even if you found something similar, since the pivot pin isn't removable.

You'll probably have to get a used unit to replace the whole thing.

·
yeah thats me!
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
damn, i thin kIm just going to have to make soemthing work, im not replacing the linkage... it looks too good. Thanks for the advice though and for answering my question.....punkybooster as far as the first pic, yeah I had to shrink my muscles a little, but the rest of the picture is real....i just finished painting my enginebay black and was taking off masking tape that i used to block things off.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts