Supra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pics of my first love I am selling :(. This will help fund a bomex kit, 18x9 rims, wideband, godfather lips, and paint job by me:). Color will be the same, but with lots of clear and color sanding.

Monte Carlo 1986 SS: 350 Goodwrench engine 40K miles, Edelbrock headers, crane cam, weiand intake, re jetted quadrajet, flowmasters, built 200R4, Koni's, eibach springs, Hotchkiss Upper A arms, Hotchkis rear trailing arms, Fosgate 150 amp, fosgate 2x12's in trunk, new interior, alpine head unit, new 16x8 dunlop ZR tires, T-tops, energy suspension poly bushings.
Needs some tuning or timing adjustment because this thing feels heavy or sluggish after driving the Supra:). It basically has sat for 2 years since I got my 91T, and eats up gas when I drive it. I really am happy with the Supra and want the above mentioned items, so it makes sense to sell, even though I love my Monte:(. It actually gets more attention and thumbs up than the Supra, and appeals to Nascar fans and peeps in the Hood:) . Looking for 5,000 $ , do you guys think that is reasonable?

3,796 Posts
Dude....you can sell that thing for WAY more than $5000. The body is freakin MINT!! Not to mention only 40k miles in a beefed up motor and suspension. Dont sell yourself short man. If I had the money I'd buy it from ya :D

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
that thing is GANGSTER....shit if i didnt have a tuition payment next week i would buy it for $5000

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
sad to see her go Dom! but ur a family man and that means ur lucky if the wife will even allow ONE sports car!!! ;) :p :D just ask Larry! haahhahahah! :lol:

glad to hear ur keeping the supra over the MC! ;)

$5k is a fine price!

·
Registered
606 Posts
im not into those things, but yeah the body is mint and only 40K miles?! that should bring up the price reasonably

·
MKIV SUPRA FREAK
1,738 Posts
man you can sell that monte for alot of $$..it's in mint condition..
good luck selling it man..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts