Supra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Took 4 years, got it
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took Some quick pics from today. Mainly only posting for the RSP lovers here since my EVO is Huge and borring hahaha.

Lemme know what you think

·
Took 4 years, got it
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If I wasnt so into the MKIVs I wouldnt mind owning the RX7 ,but I think the color is just awsome on it...then again theat is the MKIV fan in my blood speaking

·
Took 4 years, got it
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
7Sins said:
Whats engines mods on the fd?
Performance he has
clipped\ported twins
Non sequencial
Blitz twin intakes and hard pipes
Turbo xs RFL
4 Row
Crane ignition
Unothredox underdrive pully
Pettit racing TKT 044 built motor (street port I think and 3mm seals)
Greddy Turbo back
Greddy Turbo Timer
Apexi Power FC
Apexi AVCr
PLX 300 Wideband
1680cc Secondary Injectors
Fuel rail (not sure from where)
FPR and gauge with Braided hose

Im sure I am missing some here and there but you get the jist of it. He is just around the corner from Single mod

·
Former 1.5jz-Powered MKIV
649 Posts
Clean rides...but how come the FD has red brake calipers on the passenger side and black/grayish on the other?

·
Took 4 years, got it
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Shitzu said:
Clean rides...but how come the FD has red brake calipers on the passenger side and black/grayish on the other?
They are not finished, it is only one that is red he tried using the spray gun on it and wanted to see if the paint and clear would hold before he did them all , plus he is waiting on rear rotors cross drilled and slotted as well since the front rotors are on already

·
Former 1.5jz-Powered MKIV
649 Posts
EMonzMKIV said:
They are not finished, it is only one that is red he tried using the spray gun on it and wanted to see if the paint and clear would hold before he did them all , plus he is waiting on rear rotors cross drilled and slotted as well since the front rotors are on already
that's cool...just post up the finish pics when he's done :)

·
Took 4 years, got it
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
dan avoN7 said:
pretty nice FD except that spoiler is uglyyyy. if it had a 99 spec spoiler the car would look great.
He is planning on going wingless he HATES that wing now after a few years of it, other than that he doesnt care for his front bumper much anymore or the rims

·
Took 4 years, got it
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Engine bay pic prior to fuel

and some more of mine :rolleyes:

Detailed the Engine Bay

Oh and the RX7's IC pipes will be welded I know someone will want to say something im sure lol. there getting welded and those clamps will be upgraded where ever they are needed so the el cheapo clamps will be off

1 - 16 of 16 Posts