Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
498 Posts
I think we ALL need to see some rear shots, plus interior, and a closer look at that engine bay. Also, how long did it take to build???

What HOOD is that? Was it custom built? or did you do what I think you did and took the center vents out of an aftermarket R34 GT-R NISMO Hood and mold it into a Stock Supra hood.

Looks EXACTLY like it! So cool, you stole my idea! LOL!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)

it doesnt hav clear tail lights no more cause got defected! so normal lights r bak on!

the hood is a custom 1!

took me while to built this car! i cant wait until i sort out a big turbo to chuck on!

·
Premium Member
12,619 Posts
that looks ridiculous.
Agreed. The skirts are horrendous. I will never understand why people like ground effects that protrude away from the body of the car like that. Looks like the poor car is wearing a hula skirt. :run:

Glad the owner likes it, though...

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
one word:

gross.

·
498 Posts
ew. I dont mind all the gauges... but the body kit altogether is just nasty to me.

IT'S CALLED BEING DIFFERENT!!! WHO WANTS TO SEE THE SAME SHIT OVER & OVER & OVER AGAIN. . . :nono:

I sure as hell don't.

1. I ALSO like that he didn't get lazy and NOT match the shifter boot with the stock seats

2. Took his time TO MAKE SURE that both sides matched perfectly.

3. The body work was done right show that the paint didn't come out crap and had spots (places) on it where it stuck out like a sore thumb.

4. Original (BoMeX Front, NISMO Hood, GT300; TRD Widebody) but with a twist!

I would NEVER want a Black or Red Car (Truck or SUV in Black though), but I like how it looks on THIS particular car. Then again, ANY color looks hawt on a Supra.

So I guess you can say that this car is truely, ONE-OF-A-KIND? I think so. :)

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
^ nutswinger magee over here..

If anyone thinks this car looks good (exterior-wise), I don't care who you are, you have terrible taste.

Interior aint bad, could be worse, but cmon now fellas..I can see this car making it to the "worst looking supra ever" thread VERY soon..

1 - 20 of 33 Posts