Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,
Well, its been about a month, and its finally all done! I also replaced the taillights with the 89-92 tails. Its was my first time working with fiberglass, and I think it came out pretty good.
BEFORE:

AFTER:

In Progress Pics

More Pics and info about my car: http://www.unrealkreationz.com/nicks_supra.html

Its not an entire fiberglass trunk, just the sub enclosure and the amp. I also dyed all of the plastic black, added black carpet, and a couple little lights that you can see in the pics. Lemme know what you think.

-Nick

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
MotoFool- When I say "dye" I really mean paint. :p But since its just plastic, and I don't put stuff in my trunk or anything, I just used regular plastic paint. I primed it, then painted it. Just make sure you prep the plastic before you prime. When I do the rest of my interior, I'll have to use actual dye, since its vinyl, not plastic.

Thanks for all the comments, keep 'em coming!

-Nick

·
evil will always triumph
2,225 Posts
looks good man!!!!:bigok:

where in fulton r u???? i live in roswell/alpharetta... also where did you get it done??? im wanting to do something kinda like that but alot diff iff u know what i mean.........

chris
404-580-9776

·
evil will always triumph
2,225 Posts
hey what model excelon unit r u looking for?? i have a excelon stealth face that im looking to get...... its like a 2001 model but it still works great:)

im getting a new X959 or X969 soon :) i have the complete excelon line... subs the excelon 401M amp and soon to get all the highs..... give me a holla some time:) id love to see ur car in person!!! also did u do it all yourself??? if so how much would u charge to help me with my setup??

chris

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yup, I did it all myself, with the help of a friend of mine. It was a lot more work then I ever could have imagined, but in the end, it was all worth it. Thats cool if you want to meet up sometime, but I'm waiting on my exhaust, then I'll be able to drive the car. I'm planning on getting the KDC-X569, since I am on a budget, but it looks like a really good headunit. As for helping you on your setup, no problem, but I kinda need a break right now. After a month+ of fiberglassing, bondoing (just made that up), and painting, I need a little break. pm me sometime.

-Nick

1 - 9 of 9 Posts