Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After the car was finished at SP it dyno'd at 604rwhp/835rwtq!!!! :eek4dance :eek4dance :eek4dance

I am seriously scared to try it out on the street because the torque curve isn't a curve...........it just goes straight vertical!

I don't have digital versions of the dyno graphs but I will try to scan them or if SP has them maybe they can post them?

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jason nope it was a 200 shot. I have the ability of running a 300 shot if I get an aftermarket fuel pump...............but I'm gonna try to not shit my pants 1st spraying the 200 then we'll see where I'm at :D

·
Premium Member
4,417 Posts
torque....schmorque - Nice Sub BTW. ;)

·
VPC Power
1,957 Posts
Nice #'s congrats. Maybe one day I can grab a lane next to it and get spanked.

·
I'm very humble.
1,399 Posts
Don't be such a pussy. If the tires break loose just let off the gas. Although you probably aren't too familiar with torque. :D

·
Homer Simpson
1,537 Posts
Red C5 said:
Don't be such a pussy. If the tires break loose just let off the gas. Although you probably aren't too familiar with torque. :D

Hell no! If the tires break loose, stay in it until they grab :eek4dance

·
Registered
391 Posts
Hell yeah Josh! Get video of some pulls!

·
Former Moderator
3,785 Posts
Good job man!! Congrats.

Are the guys at SP starting a Viper-modding project?

-Olivier

·
2007 FSAE World Champion
1,291 Posts
want to see some new video! maybe you should race that R1 again josh :bigthumb:

·
hardtopper
2,409 Posts
nice numbers Josh!

Looks like I need some race gas. my 531rwhp/ 512 ftlb tq at 22psi isn't gonna cut it! :sadwavey: I'll need all the 30psi that this turbo might give me!

·
Registered
619 Posts
omfg thats a shitload of torque! wow how many newton meters is that? anyone know how to calculate that?

Sweet!

Take care,
Yann

1 - 20 of 28 Posts