Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well last night i was driving over to this girls house when i notice in my rear view mirror a single light coming up behind me pretty quick. so at first i think nothing of it just another bike speeding we get to a stop light and theres absolutely no cars out so i think to my self i have not raced a bike yet feeling kinda of nervous i see the guy look over and give me the thumbs up the light turns green and i start rolling up to about 20 and the bike just takes off so i get on it spin the hell out of 1st and 2nd im still spinning he's about a 3 cars in front of me by now shift to 3rd i start reeling him in quick by 4th i had him by about 3+ cars. i couldn't believe it my first bike kill guy pulls up next to me give me the thumbs up and pulls wheelie and take off. twas a great night all in all. that would be my first kill.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
oh how fun it is!

Congrats bro always fun to take out a bike :)

·
They giggle
1,935 Posts
What bike was it?

·
Registered
172 Posts
/\ check out the bike website to see which one it looks like. bikes are hard to recognize

·
Registered
3,624 Posts
Either
A) You have a TON of power that you can put to the ground 700+whp
or
B) You raced a really old slow bike

I have an 04 R6 and it would destroy my Single tubo Supra (550+whp pump) from a stop. But at freeway speeds it would be a good race.

Good kill either way. :)

·
They giggle
1,935 Posts
He beat the rider, not the bike. But a kill is a kill. :bigthumb:

·
EchoDeDupra
4,122 Posts
Ninja 250 I think

(JFWY)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Either
or

I have an 04 R6 and it would destroy my Single tubo Supra (550+whp pump) from a stop. But at freeway speeds it would be a good race.

He's a 500 horsepower rx7 it looks like... that would put him in the tens... which would make it believable that he pulled on a 600cc bike.

·
MVP performance
895 Posts
good kill it always feels good to win over bikes, they get so shocked when we pass them.

·
They giggle
1,935 Posts
Ummm...yeah. His setup is pretty different from the usual FD setups.

·
Banned
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Either
or

no i made 527rwhp @24psi the car weighs just under 26xx lbs with me out of the car and some things stripped out and im sure it was an R6. jus recently i raced a buddy who has a 1000 and he took me by 2 cars or so.

·
Registered
937 Posts
thats amazing, i never thought id see an fd with more torque than hp at those numbers. im impressed. that was the first thing i noticed when opening this thread. nice car, and nice kill!

·
A T-Rex going "Rawr!"
2,778 Posts

·
VPC Power
1,957 Posts
He beat the rider, not the bike. But a kill is a kill. :bigthumb:

rider w/o bike= slow
bike w/o rider=even slower

Nice kill, are you in IL or AZ now because we need to line 'em up?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts