Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Good Racing Video...

Lets get a few things straight. These are not 12 second cars. So I dont want to hear "oh thats a ____or thats such a slow car or this or that" please. :bigthumb:

Secondly, this is my first time that I made a video, so please dont be very harsh..:p Your comments will be appreciated.

Special Thanks to my friend Jawaad for hosting the Video.

Anyways turn up the speakers and enjoy!

http://firedc5.sakena.net/cruisevid.mpeg

Nomie

·
out to lunch
2,602 Posts
Sweet vid, good ol' Lower Wacker, you should see it when 30+ DSM's are cruising through it. :D

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
This song was already in The Big Supra Video....produced by Paul Oakenfold....

·
Banned
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yea first time, so things were a little shaky. Check out my 2nd video though..rsx goes on killing spree..:D

Nomie

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
sPrSw2o said:
^ and? does he have all legal rights to it? :blah:
I never said we should sue the guy.....it's just been done and unoriginal....
If you want to make a new stand out video you should do your own thing....not copy someone else. But whatever, you can always copy other people.....afterall, no one has legal rights :blah:

G

·
2JZmadison said:
I never said we should sue the guy.....it's just been done and unoriginal....
If you want to make a new stand out video you should do your own thing....not copy someone else. But whatever, you can always copy other people.....afterall, no one has legal rights :blah:
just sounded like you were being a smart-ass, so in turn i did the same. i dont think you have to go find a new song everytime you want an "original" video.

·
Banned
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks guys, check out my newest video, rsx goes on killing spree..tell me what you think..

Nomie

1 - 15 of 15 Posts