Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've had the car for 6 month's now and finally got around to taking some pics today. I'm not the best at taking pictures but I'll get some better one's out later. I just wanted to thank some people that have helped me with the car. Garth Weaver at Leading Edge Performance, Mike Angel at Factory X, Ryan Woon at WOTM, Dana Westover at Virtualworks, John Kuroyama at HKS, Chris at Horsepowerfreak's, Stu Hagen, Mike Sueto, and the guy's at the LV 2-15. The car run's great and I thank everyone for their help and knowledge. Click on pic's for a larger view.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Suprasanity said:
What's been done to it?
CCW 19's, eibach springs and kyb's, slotted/drilled rotor's and ss line's, trd 10k tach, autometer guages/pillar, Rmm cf wing, optima battery and the bpu. The bpu is- rmm downpipe, fuel bypass, fmic with hks ssq, Hks exhaust, and HKS Fcon V-pro. It dyno'd 438 rwhp in ttc mode.

Thank's everyone for the compliment's. I love the car and it run's great.

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Flawless! Quicksilver is the best color without a doubt. Very pretty. Was it a 6spd or auto?

·
Super Moderator
10,499 Posts
^^^(Post #11) It only seems easy until you actually try it.

Kerry, beautiful car, man. Very clean. I didn't know it was V-Pro equipped. How are you liking it and who did your tuning?

Ken.

·
Banned
2,721 Posts
Ken - I understand completey but with that said, it has been done plenty of times and it really is easy these days. Great tuners around the country plus add in the technology advances, 1000rwhp for the Supra is getting more common with the passing minutes.

·
Super Moderator
10,499 Posts
rwmotorsports said:
Ken - I understand completey but with that said, it has been done plenty of times and it really is easy these days. Great tuners around the country plus add in the technology advances, 1000rwhp for the Supra is getting more common with the passing minutes.
Well, I don't want to drag Kerry's thread further OT, but I'll say this and quit. Visit the 1000 whp stickie in the Dyno subforum and remove from that list the cars affiliated with SP, STI, VWR, WOTM, MSP, BL, TPS, Intense, AAP and Titan and it doesn't leave too many others. Easy for those shops, yes. Easy for the everyday member of the Supra community.....not so easy, IMO.

I do agree with you that it is easy in the sense the parts to do it are well known and readily available if a person has the financial and technical resources to make it happen.

Ken.

·
Banned
2,721 Posts
KenHenderson said:
I do agree with you that it is easy in the sense the parts to do it are well known and readily available if a person has the financial and technical resources to make it happen.
That's all I was getting at......the only person that comes to mind that isn't a shop is Peter and then again, Bob Helm. But most are shops.....I think that will soon change though.

·
1st Lieutenant Team BEYAW
1,915 Posts
beautiful car man! i dig the plate too ;)

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
rwmotorsports said:
That's all I was getting at......the only person that comes to mind that isn't a shop is Peter and then again, Bob Helm. But most are shops.....I think that will soon change though.
Peter and Bob helms have their cars built in Texas by either Chris Johnson or Tommy Banh....

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Thank's again everyone. :)

Stephan- Yes it's a 6 speed like your's but not as nice. Your pic's and peter's pic's as of late prompted me to finally take some of my car. Thanks for the motivation.

Ryan- Thank's again for your help and feeding my addiction. Your car here in LV at the track is the reason why I waited to get the QS. No regret's. I want to go single but worry about cutting the car up.

Mike- The key's for the QS are here waiting for you at the "casa de mitchell". I'll try not to get you arrested while your are here. Chi-town would be boring without you.

Ken- Thank's alot coming from you and the beautiful car that you have. I can't wait to see it again at SILV06. Mike Angel at Factor X did my tuning. What a great unit. It fired up right away and has ran perfect since. Also John K at Hks hooked me up with my harness so it was a breeze and leave's the door open for future mod's?????

Thank's again everyone and I look foward to anymore feedback on the car. It's great to be part of the SF community.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts