Supra Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I'll give you a little background on myself to start. My names Dave and am 22 years old. I went to school at Wyotech for collision, refinishing, high performance engines and chassis fabrication. I learned a lot at school and currently helping my friends with their project cars. Examples would be a few Cobalt SS's, Honda Accord and a couple of other smaller projects. I am currently employed at a Kenworth dealership doing some simple shipping and receiving task and some parts sales.

My car background is short. My first car was a 1990 Nissan 240sx. I did a CA18DET motor swap myself in my drive. Had some fun with that for a summer and sold it. This year I purchased a 2003 Infiniti G35 Sedan. It's an autotragic. It's going to be my daily driver. I plan on doing some subtle upgrades, but nothing over the top. I'm working on saving up a nice chunk of change so I can buy my dream car, an MKIV Supra, hence why I'm here. lol

I hope to learn a lot about Supra's well I'm here so I can have a pretty decent knowledge base before I purchase one.

Anyways, enjoy some pictures!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.