Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally was able to pick up my first Supra last week. Coronavirus delayed the purchase a little but I finally got her home.

I saved for years to be able to buy a Supra and I couldn't be happier to finally own one. Happy to be a part of this community!

The first photo was from the day I brought it home and the second photo was after I upgraded to the 97-98 tail lights. If you want to follow the build, my instagram is @jasons_supra

Yes, it is auto. Yes, it is NA. But that's okay because it's my car.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Hell yea man!!! Congrats on the new car! Did you import it yourself or use a company? I've been thinking of doing something like this myself

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hell yea man!!! Congrats on the new car! Did you import it yourself or use a company? I've been thinking of doing something like this myself

Thank you! I bought it from a person who imported it themselves. So luckily I did not have to deal with any of that hassle

·
Registered
826 Posts
Awesome dude!! Any plans for it? My first Supra was an NA auto, but I didnt care and I loved driving it

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awesome dude!! Any plans for it? My first Supra was an NA auto, but I didnt care and I loved driving it

I would love to go for one of those "OEM+" looks. Nothing too crazy. No big horsepower numbers or anything, just something that looks beautiful and is fun to drive on the weekends. I'd like to swap it with a GTE someday, but I have other odds and ends I want to drop money into first such as headlights, wheels and new leather for the seats.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts