Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
DRiFTT
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK well, right now i own a Mark2 Cressida with a 1JZ-GTE Swap, car runs great and everything i always wanted a MK4 Supra, yes im poor LOL, but next 3 months, i'll finally get one, my uncle is selling me his for a price im not letting go. Selling my car next month as well.

I think the best time he ran with it was 12.2 seconds.

Stock 2JZ-GTE motor and stock turbos.

Mods are a Greddy FMIC, HKS SSQV BOV, 2.5" Hardpipes, 3" Downpipe Freeflow system, HKS N1 5" Exhaust, and the boost is at 16psi.

Its a 6speed as well.

What other mods you all think would be good for it? Im thinking of an Apexi Power FC ECU Replacement and some HKS Camshafts and camgears. Looking at nitrous as like a LAST RESORT for 1/4 only and a 75shot only, but as i said, last resort, not really into the nitrous as yet.

Hit me up, thanks! Im like super mega happy i'll have my own supra!

Heres a pic of it:

·
Mamba Still On Top
3,462 Posts
ChamPazn said:
i say get a fmic cover that gap in the front bumper..to start off =) looking nice i love yellow hehe
Taken from original post:
ChamPazn said:
Mods are a Greddy FMIC, HKS SSQV BOV, 2.5" Hardpipes, 3" Downpipe Freeflow system, HKS N1 5" Exhaust, and the boost is at 16psi.
Reading comprehension > you. :dunno:

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Dump the wing and the front end. Veilside really did a great job making their over fenders and side skirts flow. Too bad I can't stand the sideskirts.

·
Administrator
17,247 Posts
Apexi Power FC has never had a big following in the US for Supras...Japan and other markets might be different. You can squeeze a lot of performance out of stock ECU and piggybacks though, so I wouldn't be in a huge hurry to go standalone (although I cannot remember if the Apexi Power FC is a full standalone or a "super piggyback"). ;)

Steve T.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Steve Theodore said:
Apexi Power FC has never had a big following in the US for Supras...Japan and other markets might be different. You can squeeze a lot of performance out of stock ECU and piggybacks though, so I wouldn't be in a huge hurry to go standalone (although I cannot remember if the Apexi Power FC is a full standalone or a "super piggyback"). ;)

Steve T.
It's a full replacement ecu - plug and play. They're very popular here in Australia on the Japanese imports. Tuning can still be done via a hand controller (FC Commander) if you don't have the laptop software which is the main reason they're more popular than the HKS Fcon V.

·
DRiFTT
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
its a right hand drive supra imported from japan :) :)

the front bumper kinda hides up the intercooler alot, but most of the time i like to drive without front bumpers :D

·
Registered
3,559 Posts
first mod is to remove the front bumber and wing and proceed to destroy them. Try and do it faster than your 1/4 mile time.

·
DRiFTT
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hahahahahahahaah, the most i might do is remove teh front bumper , dont want my parents kill me cuz they'll be using it too :D They already plan to use it more than me, i can see that lmao

1 - 12 of 12 Posts