Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
The new #1 Hardtopper
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well for some reason I have never posted pics of my car here in "members rides". I plan on adding to the thread as time goes by with miscellaneous modifications I have done while building the car. I have built this car to not only be a beautiful show worthy car, but also weigh in as a major threat in autocross and at roadcourse lapping days. Currently my application for Sport Compact Car, Ultimate Street Car Challenge, is in and I remain hopeful that they will find my car to be a worthy contender of that competition.
Enjoy!:D

·
Vitesse
673 Posts
Now this car means business. Love it! Awsome work under the hood especially. Looks like you really took heat into consderation, I am in the process of doing the same. ;)

Again great work man!

Anthony

·
Registered
86 Posts
WOW! Looks mean yet beautiful,not unlike my girlfreind...J/K.....But really-This car is a inspiration for my black hardtop-great job!!!!

·
BOOBIES
3,214 Posts
HOLY THAT CAR IS EVIL MAN! That is the blackest of the black Supras. TITTAYS!

I also want to know what hood that is. Is it custom or something? It's damn aggressive!

·
Banned
2,999 Posts
Looks like a beast!!! Gotta love Hardtops especially in Black ;) Dont know if anyone's mentioned it but IMO i dont really like the balloon tires for street....just my opinion :)

·
The new #1 Hardtopper
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
TT Tercel said:
WOW....nice supra. What hood is that
Ah, the hood, its "custom stock" :D
I didnt like the fitment of any of the vented hoods out there so I made my own out of the stock hood. I have many hours into modifying this thing but in the end Iam very pleased with the results. The idea with the vents was to get some air flow under the hood in order to evacuate heat. Of course having the "intake" louvers over the filter solves the "cold air" problem. Here are some close ups of the louvers.

·
Boost Junkie
12,385 Posts
Wow,

Awesome car!

Steve K.

·
Administrator
17,224 Posts
Always a treat to see your Supra Brian, and it sure is looking great. Nothing like a road racing setup on a Supra HT to get my blood boiling! I'll take the liberty of updating your page on the Supra HT registry with some of these new pics, but be sure to get me a new and complete mod list sometime. :)

Steve T.

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
WOW that car is really beautiful man.. best of luck with the competitions.. that hood is really nice as well .. nice job overall on the build.

·
Stock Twins King
4,409 Posts
SWEET! I'm VERY happy for you after SOO long being down. Lets see, I think one whole year!! Looks like it was worth it by the looks of your car. You have done some things I don't recognise. like that chromed bar against the firewall? What's that for?

Stu

1 - 20 of 56 Posts