Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
hardtopper
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally made a video of me messing around a little.
I was on like 23-24PSI and I was getting some wheel hop from a dig with my nitto
555R's.

I was using a High definition camcorder and Street fire reduced the quality a little and turned it from 16x9 format and reduced it to a 4x3 format so it looks squished. Still looks good quality tough.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/555962c9-65dd-4071-b00f-6baeae9785be.htm

·
hardtopper
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks

·
hardtopper
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Sure, as soon as I put up a video streetfire changes something and it seems the videos are not there right now. hopefully they will get their stuff together and get all the links fixed!

Thanks for the compliments! makipsee, hopefully you will have yours done soon and we can watch yours. It took me a year to get mine complete.

edit: Back up now..

·
Registered
40 Posts
Nice sound

·
Tom Henderson
1,237 Posts
she sounds sexy!! Hopefully this year we can meet up and both the cars can be done at the same time!!.. you still using the custom exhaust? b/c it sounds awesome.

·
hardtopper
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
AznSupraTT said:
she sounds sexy!! Hopefully this year we can meet up and both the cars can be done at the same time!!.. you still using the custom exhaust? b/c it sounds awesome.

That would be great if we could have our cars both running at the saem time :lol:

The custom exhaust was too damn loud> Still have it but I put on a superdragger. I might switch back to the 4" at some point for a little for the hell of it.

·
Banned
311 Posts
sweet ride :)

·
hardtopper
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Rolex202 said:
Nice ride man,, (( I see that your from York, Pa ,, I went to college there and grew up in Shrewsbury ))

Sweet! Florida's a lot better though I'm sure! :lol:

·
Registered
379 Posts
Yeah,, I don't miss the cold weather that much, I still get up that way now and then I have family in Glen Rock and Brouge,, Where did you go to HS ? Do you happen to know any of the agelis's? Sorry off topic !!

·
hardtopper
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Rolex202 said:
Yeah,, I don't miss the cold weather that much, I still get up that way now and then I have family in Glen Rock and Brouge,, Where did you go to HS ? Do you happen to know any of the agelis's? Sorry off topic !!

Went to Spring Grove, I don't know any off the top of my head.

Thanks Brenden! I have to get over to give you a ride in it to get your ass motivated to finish yours!

Scott, I might for a little while to see if it makes a difference in power. It is just too noisey coming home late at night waking everyone up :lol:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts